Reviews for I Will Blow the Cold Away
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 6 . 6/16
gotta love a happy ending. XD
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 2 . 6/16
8w8 so awesome. XD I KNOW WHO IT IS! I mean like DUH!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 6/16
XD I love Zombie movies! LOVE 'EM SO MUCH! X3
MikeWeezy1323 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Awesome. Simply awesome. This is a great story. Some had to die but u did it in a way not to piss people off. U are an excellent writer.
J'aime ma vie chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Awww, it's nice to see that everyone made it out alive. You still managed to give the Hillwood Six good lives in the aftermath despite the bittersweetness (i.e., Curly losing the love of his life, Sid losing the ability to walk), but what's even better is that you gave them all the ability to overcome their hardships and have ensured a better, happier future for their posterity. I honestly feel that making the ending too sugary and ideal would've been too insulting for the dark tone of this story.

Great work!
Nep2uune chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
That was really nice that they all got to live happly ever after.
BlackRob88 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
This was a great story, I love the depth and the characterizations in it. Keep up the good work.
J'aime ma vie chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Awww, loved this ending! It was so epic.

Poor Sid with having to kill Stinky, though. That was so sad.

I'm glad to hear that all the kids made it out and are going to be okay.

Great story!
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
This was really good. I'm glad they made it out safe. Please do a quick epilogue to wrap all this up.
Llovely.220 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I'm sad this story over I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Is this is the end...
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
This was a great short story. Gerald and Phoebe getting married and Arnold and Helga starting a new life. Sid accepting his loss and well poor curly finally ending his unrequited love. Good story!
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Thanks for answering some questions.
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
OMG! I really like this. I like the dark smart ass Arnold. Curly is like a male Helga. (crazy but lovable) That was so sad and sweet how Rhonda and Curly confessed their feelings and how she asked him to end her suffering. I hope the government hold up to their end of the deal. What made them turn into zombies? Do they know if it was the water,air or government experient? I hope you tell us. Can't waite to see what you come up with for the last chapter. Please update when you get a chance.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
That scene with Arnold and Helga was seductive and enticing;) smart ass dark Arnold is extremely believable and hott. Helga was secretly swooning inside probably. Aha

So nervous for the last chapter...blood gore and romance...that is just ever so intoxicating *Lila voice