Reviews for Finding Myself
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
Haha. No this chapter was stupid and unrealistic.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
I liked this very much. But the dialogue is a bit bad, and not very well written. But you have good ideas, just bad punctuation.
Maria McAndrew 11 years
Jeffie-Chan chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
So, hey ive been reading this story for a while and i think you should continue rather than just stopping like that. If you want i'd like to be the new character and may possibly help you with mini collab if you want. :)
here's my email, message me if you are interestead. I have recently started writing fan fictions too, but i never understood how to cope up with this site so, i never posted them here.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
That was awesome what happens next? I need to know
Avalayn chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Tht was really good! Plz update soon x
carul chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
You are awesome, this is such a great fanfic!, please continue, i'm so eager to know what happens next, again, please keep going!
carol chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
literally, this is the best fanfc so far i've ever read, castle is a bad boy, and you portrayed him as so, in everry other fanfic i've seen, he is just plain cheesy, i also liked how you made the story related to the game. You've really got talent as an author. If you could do at leafs two more long chapters to the story, i would love you forever. I normally just read half the fanfics, but yours really got me hooked up, i really want to see how the story ends, i could just imagine it myself, but im not much of an author, unlike you. You're awesome, keep up the good work.

ps. you could always ad in lysander
QueenOfNuggets chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
asdfghjkl;
please continue! Ilove it
QueenOfNuggets chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
("I cornered him in a class room where I found him sniffing a rapper for a bag of chips. " Come here doggy." I said slowly creeping up on him. With a growl the dog took the rapper and ran. ") I just imagined Kiki sniffing and dragging away Lil Wayne or some other rapper XD
Star197 chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Oh god Castiel messed up
Kiteria Faye chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Interesting. I see how my story started off similar to yours-which was t intentional since I'd never read this before-but the similarities ended by the first couple chapters. This is good, could do with some read overs to fix grammar, but still good.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
cutting? :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I died laughing at that last part
Star197 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I can't wait for more!
moriah.latham chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
in love on the edge wow i never knew castiel as such a sneaky perve :P :) but love it none the less!