Reviews for To Rubble and Decay
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 3/8
I can't even begin to tell you how utterly AMAZING this is... just, you capture the whole 'You're John, but not my John. You're the what-was of what-could-have-been', to quote you. Sorry, but this is just brilliant. I really can't express how much I love it. Amazing job. 3
-Shadows
Lizzzc chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is beautiful.
Blayze chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is a work of art. It had me in tears at one point. I love the Dr. Who reference "a doctor owes me a favour" simply beautiful. Lovely job my friend. Keep on writing.
Blayze
{one day they will all marvel at my BLAYZE of glory}
Doni chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
"Won't this change everything? Won't you be...deleted, if I change history? Do you still want that?" "More than anything."

Moving and beautiful.
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"Let's just say I once helped another doctor, and when I needed him, he was able to return the favor."
... THE Doctor, by any chance?
Nice
Geneva Lee chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was GLORIOUS! At first I was trying to figure out why John would come from the future, and that it would be super awkward if present John walked in, and then when I realized he wasn't going to...just depressing. Then when Sherlock turned around, and he was gone, I flipped out and would've punched my computer if Sherlock hadn't immediately done something. Wonderful story!
anon chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Positively beautiful.
bbybyrd chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow. Just wow. Great story!
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OMG. I know how your work affects me, so I was prepared to cry. What I was not expecting was to have to put the screen down and literally sob when I realized what John was hoping for when he said that maybe he'd change history (I don't want to say more in case someone reads the reviews first; spoilers, you know, spoilers). Not a fixed point, and all the hope and pain bound up into that...brilliant, just achingly brilliant.
Maddi Paige chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Geez! Ive already cried enough today (family drama) but this was so...amazing, epic, outstanding...that it was totally worth it. My mind is fuzzy because of all the sci-fi stuff. I think I will go hide in a corner because I cant comprehend your awesomeness. Well, I knew exactly what you were saying, I do speak English. Oh well you know what i mean
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That totally wasn't the sound of my shriveled little heart breaking. Nope.

This was excellent- and I love that you worked in a doctor who reference without drawing a lot of attention to it.
April29Roses chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
If only there really was a world where we could stay. stay, stay forever. This story touches me in a personal way. I loved it. Thank you.