Reviews for The Marvelous World: World of Disney 2
inspibrain101 chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
Oh, nice! STAR WARS CROSSOVER, YEAH!
Heart of the Demons chapter 26 . 1/30/2013
The epilogue with the master sorcerers was really nice, their time in "The Marvelous World" having improved the lives of the people there. And the ending bit with the Sphere and Darth Vader was a great teaser for what's to come. And so, the "World of Disney" saga continues... :o]
Heart of the Demons chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
The final battle was totally AWESOME! You wrote all three fight scenes (the Hulk vs. Mindy, Sean vs. Clayton, and Sheryl vs. Facilier) with pride. I liked the Sheryl/Facilier the most - it was so incredible that the other two fight scenes might be put to shame. Nonetheless, this chapter was action-packed, and I'm now ready for the epilogue.
Heart of the Demons chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
So much anguish and drama. The end of the line is almost approaching, and everyone is giving their very all. It was really cool of Sheryl to telepathically see what's going on with everyone, from Belle, Gaston, and Jack-Jack to Pocahontas, Rapunzel, and Flynn fighting Facilier's thugs to Fury, Ciciley, the Hulk, and the rest of the Incredibles. I'm definitely interested in learning what happens in the next chapter.
Heart of the Demons chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
Preparations for the final battle with Facilier is carefully thought out. Sheryl was in the right to include the Incredibles in an already unstoppable team of superheroes. Even the Disneyverse citizens who are on the team wanna help out. I think that Fury's secret weapon, Mindy, will be plenty helpful as well. This is how a team should operate - making decisions together and acting on them.
Heart of the Demons chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
The realm with Clayton, Katie, Anne-Marie, and the Hulk was brilliant, and the next realm with Sheryl and the Incredibles was even brilliant-er. You've been doing so great with "WoD 2" ever since you started writing it last year, and I know you're working hard to make sure it goes out with a bang.
Heart of the Demons chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
Sheryl successfully returned herself to her human state as a result of her own will. It was grueling, but she did it. The funeral constructed for Gigi was helped a lot by Sheryl's speech about the former Guardian of the Disneyverse. Now Sheryl will have to earn the title of Guardian. I have as much faith in her as the people around her do.
Heart of the Demons chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
This chapter is angst reaching new heights. Just as the fight between Facilier and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents was about to ensue, he decides to turn tail at the last minute, leaving things bleak for the heroes. I say keep it up, good sir.
Heart of the Demons chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
I just love the emotion you put into this chapter. The Disney characters that are in our world add much to it, as does the continuous Gigi/Ciciley rivalry and the emergence of Facilier as a more powerful threat. You write all these characters (human and Disney) with a realism and an intensity that's missing in most stories. That's why I'm sticking around to find out what happens next in this glorious fic.
Heart of the Demons chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
You make Dr. Facilier truly evil here. Somehow he's found a loophole in taking other Disney characters from their respective worlds, and it looks like he isn't stopping. Gigi and her crew find Iron Man and plan to take him back with them, but Facilier and his own crew (the Hulk included) puts a stop to that. What happens next will definitely take my breath away.
Jessica K chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
keep up the good work ;)
Heart of the Demons chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Things here between the real world and the Disneyverse are as usual on point. You continually make the characters feel real. It's really funny that Director Fury eyed Ciciiley's younger self; methinks his walls are slowly coming down around him. And the fight scene in Rapunzel's world was fantastic, thanks in part to Iron Man. Even in another dimension, Iron Man is so bad-arse.
Bearybeary chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Hope you continue this.
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
It looks like fate has guided Gigi to another Yen Sid pupil, Sheryl, as well as both Captain America and Pocahontas. Now it looks like they'll have to find the other S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives trapped within the Sphere. I hope that characters from Disney/Pixar's "Brave" are in the story.
Theresa Vandiver chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Ooooh! I like the prologue.