Reviews for Going Home
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 18 . 7/31
Amazing story! The characters were described so well it was like watching them come alive in my mind. Truely poignant and expressive storytelling! Thank You for writing it and allowing others to read it!
CatBludger3903 chapter 4 . 6/3
Anakin is such a brat in this fic...
Sophia the Scribe chapter 18 . 2/13
I just came across this story, and I wanted to say I love it! Anything with Obi-wan being amazing floats my boat :). Good job all the way through!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
Aria Rose chapter 18 . 2/11
Beautiful story. Well-written and in character. Bravo.
I love this fic! The relationship between qui-gon and obi-wan is beautiful (yes, I'm one of those people which is indignant about how qui-gon treated obi-wan in TPM). One of the best fics I've ever read, thanks so much for posting it! I will probably read it again soon
IshFishGalaxyGirl chapter 18 . 1/25
Well written story that kept me captivated through-out. Well done! Thanks for writing an amazing story.
JulieArchery107 chapter 18 . 1/2
Awesome story :-D
I wish there was a sequel though ;-)
Binksy chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
What a great story. I love stories where Obi-Wan turns out to be the true chosen one. I loved the way Yoda revealed the circumstances of Obi-Wan's coming into being. Thank you for a well thought out story.
The Waunderer chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
Enjoyed the fic though I would have enjoyed a more in depth look into Obi-Wans emotions during his time away from Qui-Gon.
Shera chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
I found this fic on by accident. The summary suggested a typical story - Kenobi being abused by Jinn, but anyway I opened the fic. I've never regretted it ) A very well-written story, interesting plot, cute Obi and nice Amidala. Thanks!
Sorry, Im not good in writing reviews. Also, have some problems with my English)
KOTORgeek13 chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
Lol Yodas playing matchmaker!? Isn't dating against the code?
KOTORgeek13 chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Caught the knight belaya kotor reference. Nice story. :-)
Seranin chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
I just finished your tale and couldn't in good conscience not review it after your request. All I can say is that it has brought a great deal of comfort. A feeling of satisfaction in seeing the restored love of an imperfect, but whole heartedly good, man and that of his oh so deserving padawan. I look to stories of Qui-Gon Jinn for comfort. For a wistgul glimpse at the mentor I think I've always hoped would appear, since long before this films creation. To touch lightly on some one else's version of this hope, seen in film or written here, gives me a burst of joy and I thank you for it.
AI chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Uhhh... One braid is not an attempt, no matter how special a braid. Obiwan should've tried a comm or face to face talk instead of calling that an attempt and sulking like a child. Contrived character flagellation makes this an undeserved harangue. Maybe the author isn't familiar with how relationships work in real life. Both are guilty. Man up, both Quigon and Obiwan, and start talking.
Sue Clover chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
Well. I have to admit this storyline makes a lot more sense than the movies do. Obi-Wan is just so, so good! And Anakin was never cut out to be a perfect Jedi - but then that's the tragedy of it. The whole point was that he was a tragic figure who was powerful in the force, but didn't fulfill his destiny until he had already destroyed his own life and so many others. In any case, in this fic that's not the point, the point is that Obi-Wan is a beautiful person who was hurt unintentionally by his master, and he never deserved it, but he's such a good person that he stayed on the light anyways, because that's just who he is. And I love it. For while people may try to write a dark Obi-Wan occasionally, in my mind it just doesn't click. Obi-Wan will never ever ever turn to the dark; he is flawed, certainly, and has moments where he feels dark emotions like pain and loss and anger, but he doesn't use them. He has too much faith in the light, too much love for the world and the people in it, too much serenity. He has too much humility to ever be arrogant. Anyway, thank you for this fic. I really enjoyed it.