Reviews for Make a Move
LovePotion976-JC chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I hope this is still being updated by the writer...MUCH LOVE FOR THIS FIC
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
These daydreams are some of the most hilarious things I've ever read.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
"Judy suddenly frowned. She took stock of the situation, the fact that Cindy was unexpectedly in Jimmy's room, next to his bed, and the fact that Jimmy was standing near the door, breathing heavily, sweating profusely, and wearing nothing but a pair of underwear. Judy narrowed her eyes at her son."

Oh my God. You're absolutely evil. I like it.
renzie17 chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Hello! 8D I hope this fanfic isn't abandoned. It's an interesting take on teen!JC and I really wanna see how things kinda twist and eventually (hopefully) work out. XD
I hope you update soon! 8)
Classic Vision chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Real original idea with true flavor of the show. The comedy is on point and the reactions to the situations match the show so well. This is a lot of fun to read. So.. your gonna continue this right?
jcforever19 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Do you intend on continuing this? Because it's fabulous!
brainblast chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This was pretty good! The writing style was amazing too. The only problem was that it appears to be one-sided since it almost completely ignores Cindy's feelings for Jimmy which were perhaps just as strong. But otherwise, it was great!
Someone chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I hope Jimmy prevails and that you continue. :))
Someone chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I like this story very much. :)))))
angel12121993 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT MUAHHHHH PWEEASEEE!
Hahaha- ha-hah chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
JIMMY DIDN'T EXAMINED HER UNDER A MICCROSCOPE YET! AHAHAHHA! HA-HA - HA!
Misty chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Hey there! I just wanted to say how much I love your fic and hope you pick it up again someday. I think you have a crazy funny sense of humor ( I just about lost it with the Princess Bride references and the Stupid Stick. And gotta love Goddard. And what the heck was up with that Francis guy? xD) I also really like how you made sense of the whole "aged up" thing. No other fic I've read so far has given me a good reason to believe that Jimmy and. Cindy wouldn't just get together after the last episode. Yours doesn't just make sense, it's believable. So thanks for the fic! It was awesome :)
CutesyBunny chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
haha nice work!
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
haha nice work! love sheen kept going "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" hilarious moment there XD
Dramatic Insanity chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Will there be anymore? :( Probably not huh?

Too bad this story is really good...