Reviews for Modern Warfare 3: One Girl, Four Men
CaptainLoganPrice chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
We loved it! Great job on the writing!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I'm quite surprised that you kept the plot so that Soap died, especially with the addition of a doctor to the front-line 141 force.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Wow... just wow. This was a wonderful story with an addition to the team that had to prove themselves, not only was she female but she was a weak character who let her emotions leave her useless. Even when the world was crashing down around her and all her friends were dying she still got done what needed to be done. I do like that Price ended up happy, even though I was hoping that with her things might have changed. Oh well.

I'm liking the zombie angle.
Eren-get-in-my-jaeger chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Sorry this review took so long - I loved your story so, so much! It's certainly one of my favorites! Plz, plz, plz write a sequel :) You've done a fantastic job, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
yellow 14 chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Technically they're carrying light machine guns, not heavy machine guns. (To even move with a heavy mg in all that armour would have been impossible) A generally good finish though, although I'm not keen on the zombies storyline getting tagged in, it felt a little...silly I suppose. Sorry this is late, keep writing and good luck
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
All these great chapters... And you somehow gave a poetic touch to each one without them all seeming the same. I look forward to seeing more fantastic stories from you. :) I can't believe it's over. Well done!
Laurho chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
I knew it... I knew it would be Simon, and i knew you would kill him. D: Why would you do something like that! Haha. Fantastic story.
spidercooce chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Epic Story
Epic Beginning
Epic Plotline
EPIC ENDING :D!
Loved it :3
ChiefArmourer chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
I love this chapter, very nice finish, and nice tie in to Black ops, would be interesting to see what Price and Petral would do to the Zombies, probably leave a very large pile of them in their wake. Only one small thing, Price's first words to Soap, it's Selection, not inspection.
Otherwise, Congrats on finishing, looking forward to a sequel if you decide on it, I really like the relationship between Price and Petral, I think you've got it right, not too out of character for Price and not too quick, there's still some development to occur.
Thanks for the great read!
Princess Shahnaz chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Serena: YES! PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL! I LOVE THE CHARACTER OF PETRAL AND ZOMBIES! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
PLEASE TELL ME THE BRITISH MAN IS GHOST. I think he's awesome. Annnnyyyywwwaaayyyy... This is soooooooooooooo ggggoooooooddddd! I can't add enough letters to express how addictive this story is. Please update soon. ;)
Laurho chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I'm curious as to who the British man is! Can't wait for an update. Good job! :D
Pikaremo chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
I just love this story )
Lisbet Adair chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Slotting in a female OC as a medic is a perfectly natural way to put them in the story, so this premise works well. I've only read chapters 1 and 2 so far.

You have a good writing style, and I enjoyed reading your descriptions and dialogue; however, I think you need to focus on the technical accuracy of your scenes.

I appreciate that as a woman and because her training is valuable, she is less likely to be on the front line than her soldier colleagues, but Petral should still have basic training as a military doctor. I think you should familiarise yourself with how this sort of training works. If you aren't keep to do this, or you feel this changes her character, how about her being a charity doctor at a refugee camp instead.

I also have to raise the question why a military doctor is working in isolation at a hospital outpost. In Afghanistan she is surely in danger of being kidnapped or killed by the Taliban just to prove a point. Where is the security for the hospital and why have they not reacted when unknown soldiers have appeared?

Also, I'd suggest that you do some research into basic trauma care. Intracardiac adrenaline is not something done outside of films (God knows what Activision were trying to get you to achieve when you were "helping" Soap in MW3!) and Soap will need more than his wound stitched. I suggest finding out how you put in a chest drain, why Petral shoud be doing this and doing that instead. Plus, Price should definitely have basic medical training, and could be doing more to help.

I will come back to read more of this later.
Trey chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Great work I loved it the POV's on everybody is awesome I tried to get my two brothers to read it but one of them didn't want to and the other one said it wasn't his kind of story but hey that's them keep updateing
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »