Reviews for The Rainy Birthday
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
lol this i really fluffy, so cute and now I am hungry too
IndyIndy chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
This was a well written story and I really liked it.
Disney'sBelle chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
love this! isthere continuation of this?
WhiteRose of Alaska chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
this is really cute, but did you forget that helga is allergic to strawberries and she ate some of his ice cream that contained strawberries...dun dun duuuuuun.
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Haha awww this was cuteeee :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You have my sister's taste in snacks, I think... Cute fic! ;) I though Arnold was a little too high-strung at some points. Most great, though! :) And fun to read.
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was rly rly cute lol and the baconator sounds so good but a reminder: helgas highly allergic to strawberries I laughed at that being her scent mobes vanilla and strawberries too XD it was worth reading at 4:25 am haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh! I liked it so munch , very cool !
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aw cute and adorbale fic here
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
this was cute. i enjoyed it.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
aww that was a sweet story! Arnold went out of his way to make Helga's day special! He truely loves and cares for her like she does him! Bacon flavored ice cream hmm uniquely strange combination!
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hmm...this story was pretty cute. Granted, I feel like Helga wasn't as defensive as she should have been, but you still get kudos for keeping her humor!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I'm glad Helga's sickness was nothing major. Maybe she can start being nice and then tell him that she like him like him.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Excellent one shot.

Keep the good writing.
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Super duper sweet! Loved this!

LOL I've heard of that bacon trend they're doing w/ chocolate! Sounds good! xD

Great fic! Arnold is such a little sweetheart! :)