Reviews for Before Watson
Book girl fan chapter 19 . 8/26
Nice. I would love to have the ability to expound on how much I enjoyed these few snippets of all three of them interacting and being friends, but unfortunately, it's beyond me at the moment.
Xin0Lan chapter 19 . 8/15
Oh my goodness! I read all the chapters in two days. Had a bit of spare time. The whole things is brilliantly written. Just Sherlock and lestrade gallivanting around London with crime scenes or simple chatter at someone's flat. All of them are wonderful. I really did this one the best. Mostly because of how you tied in the existing dialogue with additional comments and feeling. Then summed it up so heartfelt with "that won't bring him back". I know this story is complete, but if you ever have plot bunnies a our these two fantastic people please write more. I really enjoy it.
RS11 chapter 19 . 8/14
I love your stories so much! What a tragic place to end this one. Thankfully we already know what the reunion looks like. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 19 . 8/12
That ending...ouch, what a punch! This has been a marvelous series, and I've enjoyed it immensely, thank you.
Bekah1218 chapter 19 . 8/12
I liked this one a lot- it is so good to see things written about Lestrade and Sherlock, before John and during the present- very nice. Thanks!
Thanangst chapter 19 . 8/12
Oh, that was perfectly lovely!
KP chapter 1 . 8/11
Wow! It's great to see that this story is finished! I love the relationship between Sherlock and Lestrade and I think you did an exceptionally good job of writing it! Hope this means we'll soon see more great stories to come!
becgate chapter 18 . 3/28
Awesome! ! Wonderful ! Loved each one! !
becgate chapter 5 . 3/27
Awesome fics! ! This chapter is my favorite! !
I know you said you weren't particularly happy with this chapter- but let me say! I LOVE this chapter! It's so sweet and it captures what Sherlock is feeling at that moment and his gratitude towards Lestrade! And then there's Lestrade who then goes out of his way to make it easier on Sherlock! I just love it.
Vi-Violence chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
Very nice.
GKJessenia chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
This is beautiful. I love Lestrade/Sherlock friendship, especially when Greg gets paternal. I hate Mystrade or S/L. This captures perfectly what I want their relationship to be, without any awkward half-romantic stuff. It's also surprisingly in character, which is nearly impossible to pull off with Sherlock. Thank you for the extremely pleasant read.
fanficnerd11 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
These stories are lovely...could you do more chapters
Firebird'sDaughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh my goodness! I totally had a similar thought (though not as a fanfic for Sherlock), and I think I even used the same title. I'm so glad this occurred to someone else, too! Lestrade does say he's known Sherlock for five years, after all. This is wonderful. I am so happy.
Hooky chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Brilliant. Very well executed. All of them. ;-)