Reviews for Before Watson
Linda-Nairika chapter 19 . 2/13
Your story is wonderful, thank you! It's warm and touching, and nails so many precious tiny nuances in their relationship... The only thing, which makes me a little sad, is that (due to the title, perhaps?) there is a subtle aftertaste of Greg having been replaced with John - which is not true, of course (hopefully!).
SoManyGuiltyPleasures chapter 19 . 1/21
I really enjoyed all of these, i wish there were more! Thanks for a good read.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 19 . 1/2
This was great! I had read Things You Don't Know About Greg Lestrade, and then finding this made my day. It was really good.
Book girl fan chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
Nice. I would love to have the ability to expound on how much I enjoyed these few snippets of all three of them interacting and being friends, but unfortunately, it's beyond me at the moment.
Xin0Lan chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Oh my goodness! I read all the chapters in two days. Had a bit of spare time. The whole things is brilliantly written. Just Sherlock and lestrade gallivanting around London with crime scenes or simple chatter at someone's flat. All of them are wonderful. I really did this one the best. Mostly because of how you tied in the existing dialogue with additional comments and feeling. Then summed it up so heartfelt with "that won't bring him back". I know this story is complete, but if you ever have plot bunnies a our these two fantastic people please write more. I really enjoy it.
RS11 chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
I love your stories so much! What a tragic place to end this one. Thankfully we already know what the reunion looks like. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
That ending...ouch, what a punch! This has been a marvelous series, and I've enjoyed it immensely, thank you.
Bekah1218 chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
Hi,
I liked this one a lot- it is so good to see things written about Lestrade and Sherlock, before John and during the present- very nice. Thanks!
~joan
Thanangst chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
Oh, that was perfectly lovely!
KP chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Wow! It's great to see that this story is finished! I love the relationship between Sherlock and Lestrade and I think you did an exceptionally good job of writing it! Hope this means we'll soon see more great stories to come!
becgate chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
Awesome! ! Wonderful ! Loved each one! !
becgate chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Awesome fics! ! This chapter is my favorite! !
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I know you said you weren't particularly happy with this chapter- but let me say! I LOVE this chapter! It's so sweet and it captures what Sherlock is feeling at that moment and his gratitude towards Lestrade! And then there's Lestrade who then goes out of his way to make it easier on Sherlock! I just love it.
Vi-Violence chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
Very nice.
GKJessenia chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
This is beautiful. I love Lestrade/Sherlock friendship, especially when Greg gets paternal. I hate Mystrade or S/L. This captures perfectly what I want their relationship to be, without any awkward half-romantic stuff. It's also surprisingly in character, which is nearly impossible to pull off with Sherlock. Thank you for the extremely pleasant read.