Reviews for Before Watson
Thank you.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
My goodness. This was beautiful. Really, really beautiful. Thanks
The Ghostly Horse chapter 15 . 8/30/2016
This was beautiful. And well-written. Thank you.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
Now, that was fun to read. I do love Lestrade's reaction to being kidnapped.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
This was entertaining. I really enjoyed it.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
This was my favourite so far. I do love an out-of-sorts Sherlock being cared for by Lestrade. Makes me happy.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
This... this made me happy.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
This was beautifully conveyed. You did a really good job with this. Thanks
The Ghostly Horse chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Oh My Goodness. You write well. Very well. And this... well. I do love Lestrade. And Sherlock and Lestrade interactions are my favourite thing ever. Thanks.
Linda-Nairika chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
Your story is wonderful, thank you! It's warm and touching, and nails so many precious tiny nuances in their relationship... The only thing, which makes me a little sad, is that (due to the title, perhaps?) there is a subtle aftertaste of Greg having been replaced with John - which is not true, of course (hopefully!).
SoManyGuiltyPleasures chapter 19 . 1/21/2016
I really enjoyed all of these, i wish there were more! Thanks for a good read.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
This was great! I had read Things You Don't Know About Greg Lestrade, and then finding this made my day. It was really good.
Book girl fan chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
Nice. I would love to have the ability to expound on how much I enjoyed these few snippets of all three of them interacting and being friends, but unfortunately, it's beyond me at the moment.
Xin0Lan chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Oh my goodness! I read all the chapters in two days. Had a bit of spare time. The whole things is brilliantly written. Just Sherlock and lestrade gallivanting around London with crime scenes or simple chatter at someone's flat. All of them are wonderful. I really did this one the best. Mostly because of how you tied in the existing dialogue with additional comments and feeling. Then summed it up so heartfelt with "that won't bring him back". I know this story is complete, but if you ever have plot bunnies a our these two fantastic people please write more. I really enjoy it.