Reviews for Before Watson
becgate chapter 18 . 3/28
Awesome! ! Wonderful ! Loved each one! !
becgate chapter 5 . 3/27
Awesome fics! ! This chapter is my favorite! !
I know you said you weren't particularly happy with this chapter- but let me say! I LOVE this chapter! It's so sweet and it captures what Sherlock is feeling at that moment and his gratitude towards Lestrade! And then there's Lestrade who then goes out of his way to make it easier on Sherlock! I just love it.
Vi-Violence chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
Very nice.
GKJessenia chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
This is beautiful. I love Lestrade/Sherlock friendship, especially when Greg gets paternal. I hate Mystrade or S/L. This captures perfectly what I want their relationship to be, without any awkward half-romantic stuff. It's also surprisingly in character, which is nearly impossible to pull off with Sherlock. Thank you for the extremely pleasant read.
fanficnerd11 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
These stories are lovely...could you do more chapters
Firebird'sDaughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh my goodness! I totally had a similar thought (though not as a fanfic for Sherlock), and I think I even used the same title. I'm so glad this occurred to someone else, too! Lestrade does say he's known Sherlock for five years, after all. This is wonderful. I am so happy.
Hooky chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Brilliant. Very well executed. All of them. ;-)
Lolapola chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
I love this! Are you planning to write any more?
soupcan chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love how you've captured the relationship between Lestrade and Sherlock; it's a very interesting dynamic, and I'm sad that we don't get to see more of it in the show. I particularly like how you've created that sort of father-son bond without Sherlock getting too mushy or losing his snark.
I'd really like to see more of this!
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I couldn't decide which of these I liked most, so I'll just review number one and leave it at that. Lestrade is one of my favorite characters in the BBC incarnation and I really love the idea of him and Sherlock having a significant history prior to John's introduction to the story. I look forward to reading whatever you come up with next, it's been great thus far.
Face of Poe chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Loving these stories, I've been going through them and the fix that inspired for the past few days. I love Lestrade, and exploring earlier in Sherlock's life. :-)
Hummingbird2 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Wow, that was fantastic! Beautifully done, thank you.
JSML chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
You're alive!
Brittyboo88 chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Yay, its updated! I love this story! You have an epic writing style and I love your characterization :)