Reviews for Stones From the Riverbed
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow! You really capture thé thoughts and feelings of these two characters beautifully. I could just read this over and over, you have à gift!
Can't wait for more from you.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ohhhhhhhhh Natasha! All the feels! Love the colour theme throughout and the way she doesn't have to with Clint because he already knows. Beautifully done. :)
guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was really sweet and i'm really hoping you make a sequel to this. :)
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just lovely. Very nice work.
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
thank god you love it as much as i do. this story was perfection to the core
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my gosh I love it so much! This is so great. Your word choices are so wonderful and your writing is seriously addicting. I cannot stop. This particular story is told really well. The scene changes and short snippets are very effective and all of the brush strokes come together to paint such a bright picture of their lives. You captured their characters and relationship perfectly. Perfectly.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
aww loved it!
omgthisisme chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
excuse me while i go cry in that corner over there.. (in the best way possible. not sad tears either. YOU ARE FABULOUS)
Frost on Maples chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love this story. I can easily see their relationship being complicated, subtle and understated like you have shown here - something I can buy into more easily than fluffiness. Thank-you!
astridv chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Really enjoyed it.
Kwannom chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Perfect. Thanks for this story!
leah-z chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm not one to cry over written work, but this one got me darn close to tears. I've read many Clint/Natasha stories but yours hit me spot on in the feelings every time. I cannot listen to Rivers and Roads without an ache (a good kind, if you know what I mean). The song itself isn't even that sad, it's all brought on by your writing. You've got a beautiful writing style.

And so, I hope that you continue to not resist writing more Clint/Natasha. I'll be looking forward to more of your works :)
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very pretty. Nice imagery.
Wingfield.Legend chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Again, amazing. I love how they are so passive with one another, and that is reflected not only in what you write and the way you write it. I also love the river scene and the emphasis that it has on the rest of the story. Incredible.

Also - Matthew Perryman Jones is a great shout.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Stunning is the best word I can think of to describe this. These two are so hard to keep in character, but you did so wonderfully. I loved every bit of it, and the imagery was so vivid and the thoughts so intimate I felt like I was right there along side them and it was a delightfully intimate experience.