Reviews for Good Girl, Narcissa
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm not going to lie - I found this disgusting and a tad disturbing, but it was very well written. I really felt for Narcissa... :(
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wooah. This is disgusting, yet something Walburga is capable off. Walburga preferring women to men and the disgrace of this preference is believable, also, considering that the aim of most pure-blooded women were to bear children and be kind-of like a trophy wife.
It is extremely well-written, which kind of makes up for concept. err, well done, haha.
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow... Just wow. That was incredibly well written. You made me feel so sorry for Narcissa, even when I'm ashamed to admit that she's not normally a character I'm particularly interested in. I've never imagined her and Lily, and I don't think I would have if not for this story, but it's... an interesting thought. Oh gosh, I think the reflection on the Pureblood society that Narcissa lives in was amazing. The whole idea that it matters less that she prefers women than that she likes a Muggle Born is realistic, but so... harsh. :( And the situation at the end with Walburga was... well, creepy, to be honest, but in the best way possible. It was haunting and definitely thought-provoking, which can only be a good thing! Well done!
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ugh, I feel so bad for Narcissa. This is an interesting story. I can imagine Walburga doing this, but it's so disgusting. Amazingly written. Good job!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Before reading this, I had absolutely no idea who Walburga was, so it was a little confusing to me. But she seems like a bit of a cunt to me. Poor Narcissa. Good job on this story!
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hm... This was interesting. It was well written, but everything you write is. I like how it unfolded that the problem was not women but muggleborns, and that Walburga was the same as Narcissa - the ending was slightly creepy, but creepy works! Haha.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Poor Narcissa! I can picture members of the Black family doing something like that, though - of course they'd expect something in return, and I can definitely imagine them doing something as twisted as this. And then how Walburga takes more issue that Narcissa was with a Muggle-born than that Narcissa was with a girl...of course, purebloods and their views. Realistic, though. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, either, and it was well-written. The dialogue between Narcissa and Walburga also is very good. I feel really bad for Narcissa here, having to hide the fact that she's with Lily. Speaking of which, Lily/Narcissa is an interesting pairing, also, I kind of like the idea.
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I thought you did well with this story. Good job.
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That is sick. In a good IC way for a Black fic, of course. Poor Cissy, though I would have thought she would have known the issue of Lily being a muggleborn would have been bigger. Also I have been wondering do you always just have different head canons you use in fics? Aka one fic has femslash Cissy and the other has Cissy/Dolphus?
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Well done with the story. :)