Reviews for Midnight Training
The Great Karasu chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I love it! Don't apologize for the sporadic updates... It's definitely worth the wait. :)
shugokage chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Nice job on this wonderful story!
dcp1992 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Great chapter! Well seemed like that cought it too late that they didn't use perfection... Wonder if that'll come into play later on.

Anyway, I'll probably have to re read this to the the full effect... I've forgotten a lot of that happens in the other chapters.

Update soon!
SierraLarson chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Oh man, I don't think I've seen many fics that actually focus a bit on their honeymoon. And everything's so normal and realistic, and it really feels like their first time had passed and not just from 0 to 100 right away (if that makes sense)

AND DID I MENTION THAT THEY WERE SO CUTE? BECAUSE THEY WERE. AAAAAAAAA

Also. Gohan's math skills came in handy for poker? AKA card counting? AKA THEY'D GET IN BIG TROUBLE IF THE PEOPLE FOUND OUT? GOOD JOB, GOHAN. DON'T DO IT AGAIN. (Oh man, but Gohan card counting amused me so much. He probably doesn't even know that you can't do that)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
please Have Gohan and Videl spare.

Videl always wanted to be strong in this story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Gohan unlocked his potential

Super Saiyan 3 is Useless and weak compared his Mystic Form.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Not bad... i Love to see Gohan and Videl Sparing
Marocrache chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Yaaay! Update time!
SierraLarson chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
This chapter, man

THIS CHAPTER

Everything was so cute and romantic, and the lemon wasn't rushed or anything. They took it nice and slow, and my god it was just so cute. I was smiling throughout it.

Also, once they got a bit more comfortable, Gohan was so smooth but also in-character and it was so great.

Lastly, some lines I loved were:

"Does Gohan even know how to unhook a bra...?
But she heard the click, and she felt her breasts loosen from their hold. Her breath hitched. Well, that answers that question."

and

""My turn," she panted out.
"Videl, wait-"
"Nope!""

I can't wait for the next chapter. It probably won't be out for awhile, but I'll still be waiting. So very anxiously.
Dyton chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Well this took a little longer than I expected, but I had to reread the story. Mostly because I forgot what had happened; still it was an enjoyable reread.

Let me begin by saying, there are not that many stories that go all the way up to Gohan and Videl marriage. Also I don't see that many that actually put as much detail and still keep it entertaining. I have to say I really enjoyed the marriage scene. Especially that fact that Piccolo was the one marrying them. That bit in itself made this chapter. I could not stop laughing at the thought of him there. That was definitely a first.

Second I really enjoyed the honeymoon scene. Though part of me wished it was a little more detailed, it was still amazing. I really liked the characterization of both Gohan and Videl as they are about to take this step. It is terrifying, yes, but they are using each other to keep themselves together. Kudos on that. As I said for the lemon, though I wished for more detail, I think it was a nicely written. Keep up the good work.
serenityselena chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
wonderful chapter :)
Ikasury chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Blake... this entire chapter... just everything she's said... XD

"Worth it."

Totally XD

Keep it up!

Till Next *Salute-waves* Sayounara!
-Ikasury
Rebmul chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
keepem coming
Goten's gal chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
This was just wonderful. I have read this since you first started and this last chapter was marvelous. I am not really into lemons bc I think most are just crude but yours was so lovely and so sweet. Gohan is a Greek god for sure so I had fun picturing that ha. I would love to read more about this couple from you. Much blessings to you in the future.
Hiya chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Thank you for this. This was a lovely pick-me-up for the GV section. Stories like this and 'Turning Tables' are all GV fans like me can look forward to these days. The other stories being updated in this section are basically C-R-A-P.
Thanks for updating and I can't say I didn't enjoy the lemon /wink/