Reviews for Midnight Training
SierraLarson chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
This chapter, man

THIS CHAPTER

Everything was so cute and romantic, and the lemon wasn't rushed or anything. They took it nice and slow, and my god it was just so cute. I was smiling throughout it.

Also, once they got a bit more comfortable, Gohan was so smooth but also in-character and it was so great.

Lastly, some lines I loved were:

"Does Gohan even know how to unhook a bra...?
But she heard the click, and she felt her breasts loosen from their hold. Her breath hitched. Well, that answers that question."

and

""My turn," she panted out.
"Videl, wait-"
"Nope!""

I can't wait for the next chapter. It probably won't be out for awhile, but I'll still be waiting. So very anxiously.
Dyton chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Well this took a little longer than I expected, but I had to reread the story. Mostly because I forgot what had happened; still it was an enjoyable reread.

Let me begin by saying, there are not that many stories that go all the way up to Gohan and Videl marriage. Also I don't see that many that actually put as much detail and still keep it entertaining. I have to say I really enjoyed the marriage scene. Especially that fact that Piccolo was the one marrying them. That bit in itself made this chapter. I could not stop laughing at the thought of him there. That was definitely a first.

Second I really enjoyed the honeymoon scene. Though part of me wished it was a little more detailed, it was still amazing. I really liked the characterization of both Gohan and Videl as they are about to take this step. It is terrifying, yes, but they are using each other to keep themselves together. Kudos on that. As I said for the lemon, though I wished for more detail, I think it was a nicely written. Keep up the good work.
serenityselena chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
wonderful chapter :)
Ikasury chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Blake... this entire chapter... just everything she's said... XD

"Worth it."

Totally XD

Keep it up!

Till Next *Salute-waves* Sayounara!
-Ikasury
Rebmul chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
keepem coming
Goten's gal chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
This was just wonderful. I have read this since you first started and this last chapter was marvelous. I am not really into lemons bc I think most are just crude but yours was so lovely and so sweet. Gohan is a Greek god for sure so I had fun picturing that ha. I would love to read more about this couple from you. Much blessings to you in the future.
Hiya chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Thank you for this. This was a lovely pick-me-up for the GV section. Stories like this and 'Turning Tables' are all GV fans like me can look forward to these days. The other stories being updated in this section are basically C-R-A-P.
Thanks for updating and I can't say I didn't enjoy the lemon /wink/
Nukem999 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Oops it got cut off. You make videl truly inspiring, I love how you detail her every thought and emotions. It's so natural and heart warming that it feels like your making videl truly expressive of her deepest feelings. PLEASE finish! It's worth waiting for, their coupling is beautifully represented here and I cannot wait to see what you do with the wedding! 4 stars all the way!
Nukem999 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I am SO glad you kept this story going. It's truly wonderful and this latest chapter is the best by far. It's so sweet and touching and I l
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I forgot all about this story but now i remember why i loved it so much! Goku playing video games was so funny to picture xD and gohan and videl are so darn cute i cant stand it! plz update soon i wanna see the wedding!
SierraLarson chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I can't really think straight 'cause everything was just so goddang cute oh my god *heart symbol*

I'm glad they didn't elope, but it was really cute how Gohan brought it up and what he was thinking about "A huge part of him wanted to feel the rush of grabbing her at the hand and eloping right then and there"

And I love Goku and Videl interactions, so I definitely loved that part.

Just everything was cute. Cute cute cute cute cute *heart symbol*
Dyton chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I must admit I am surprised this hasn't gotten more reviews. A wonderful story and a definite change to the Videl that I constantly see in other fics. To see her show more emotions and worries is something I feel is lacking in most others. I love what you have done there are many funny moments as well as touching moments. Can't wait to see the last part keep up the good work. Even though it has been more than a year I'm glad you have returned to finish it :) lets hope it doesn't take another year ;)
Nukem999 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
This is a truly wonderful story. I LOVE their inner thoughts and emotions; their interactions felt sweet, natural and adorable. I also loved how you put in their moments from the "fusion reborn" movie. It felt so seamless, like it was connected into the story in perfect synchronization.

Chichi was hilarious with her wedding fever and I especially loved that tender moment with gohan and videl in her bedroom at night. My only criticism is with this whole alien army invasion. It feels like a different story altogether and a bit out of place with their relationship. I think sticking to detailing the wedding because that's something people rarely write about. Really hope you finish this because it's very good and SOOOOOO close to bring finished. Hope you finish soon, lovely story, truly lovely!
Blase Moon chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
*throws up for hours on end* Plzz make it stop! I knew the second I looked at the reviews that this was just another stupid gohanxvidel fic. I think ur a fabulous writer but all ur talent is being wasted on writing about gohanxvidel crap! Trust me it's not gohan I hate it's that poor excuse of a fighter videl. One, her father is Mr Satan nd let's just say I hated him the second he showed his dumb ass in the buu saga, then videl acts like a freaking spoiled brat that has nothing better to do than stalk gohan. My absolute favorite episode ever was when spopovitch beat the hell out of her in the world martial arts tournament! I just wish her ass had died instead of being saved by a sensu bean
kazagoku chapter 4 . 8/8/2012