Reviews for And That's Why
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aww! Best "Meet the family" story I have read yet! I loved it so much, it was so cute!

*Favouriting*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AWESOME ending. I loved it. Very sweet, I love this pairing.
volfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
A truly beautiful story. I love how you wrote Charlie and Draco - you made them very believable.
CookieOverlord chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
And it is official. It took exactly two of your Charlie x Draco fics to make me ship them almost as hard as I ship Drarry. Damn you.
Icicle chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
So sweet and perfect. Lovely writing.
tam418 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *girlish squiek* I never thought about this pairing before but now I kind of like it XD love your writing style and how you portray draco, just the way I picture him in my head! great story
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love this just so much It was so sweet to see Charlie so upset.
Ron is stupid and obnoxious. I could never handle him.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love it so much!
You're All So Vacant chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is amazing! XD Soooooo cute!
Emelinee Baconinee Tortalinee chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think this is honestly the sweetest thing I've ever read. I only discovered this pairing a couple of hours ago, and it's already my OTP, and this fanfic is the best one I've read for the pairing. It's so well-written and in character (Well, I don't actually know much about Charlie's character, but he seemed right) and I enjoyed every second. Of course Ron's reaction to the couple was pretty annoying, but nothing can ever be perfect, can it? (Well, this oneshot comes close.)
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's so sappily sweet and I so completely love it!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
AWWWWW! SO CUTE! LOVE IT! Ooops...over enthusiams bit me...*blushes* but, (Siriusly) I never even considered this pairing before, and after reading this, I am shipping it so much!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awwwww. :)
I'm home chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The last few lines on their conversation were really something in a good and sweet way:)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It was whilst reading this lovely work of fanfiction that I actually stopped to consider the possibility of Charlie/Draco. Because you make it just seem so /right/ that for a moment there I had to remember that I myself don't ship them. I don't even know why it reminded me of Drarry at all, probably because that's my only stable Draco pairing. But this is just quite... yes. How exactly did you come to pair them, I wonder?

"Draco doesn't need to be brave." This sentence was everything. It is really, honestly true, and it goes along with everything Draco's ever done in his life. He's a Slytherin, cowardice is pretty much one of their traits. And the fact that Charlie is okay with that, and accepts it is just so much.

"Yes, well, that makes you the man insane enough to date a maniac." Wonderful.

"(not that Draco would know anything about the contents of ridiculously cheesy romance novels, of course)." I will so write that one day. Imagine Draco, sitting in bed reading the latest romance novel in store? Interesting image.

The fact that you made Charlie 'sick' from long-distance apparation is just so minor, yet that's a little detail that lets us look into their life (his life) for just a smidgen of a second. And that is one of the most wonderful things about fanfiction, I think. Each person has their own little bitty details about their character. It's just superb.

"Charlie hesitates on the front step, and Draco can tell that he's not sure whether to knock or not." This is so... interesting. It's a little dilemma that I can definitely see cropping up. It's his house, after all. Yet, no, it's not. I think, if I had been him, I would've done the knock for courtesy and then just open the door. Then again, I didn't grow up the second oldest in a family of seven, nor am I a wizard (no matter how hard I'd like to believe). I'm also not British... but I'll stop the dissimilarities there.

"It's so good to meet you properly, Draco, dear." Why? Why did I smile so hard my cheeks started hurting at the fact that she called him 'dear'?

I also liked the fact that Harry and Hermione were there, even if I didn't think they would be for some reason.

And then, "Draco isn't sure as to what Charlie is referring to, but clearly it's something in Ron's past that he isn't proud of." Thank you for saying that. It made me happy, I don't know, don't try to figure it out. The fact that there's something Draco doesn't know kind of lets in on a little secret of some kind. My brain is strange.

"I don't give a damn who you were. All I care about is who you are." Aw, weren't we just talking about the whole "Myself Hates Who I've Been" (or the correct version of that song I've still yet to look up). It seems the entirety of Harry Potter's characters have all been somewhere and all made a decision at one point they weren't proud of. Who hasn't, to be honest?

"I never understood why you were willing to put up with me." Why is this always the case? Each partner always think they're lucky and are unsure why the other has stayed.

Need I say that this was an amazing-as-ever read?