Reviews for And That's Why
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I'd never even considered Charlie/ Draco as a ship, but your writing may be convincing me..!
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aww! Best "Meet the family" story I have read yet! I loved it so much, it was so cute!

*Favouriting*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AWESOME ending. I loved it. Very sweet, I love this pairing.
volfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
A truly beautiful story. I love how you wrote Charlie and Draco - you made them very believable.
CookieOverlord chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
And it is official. It took exactly two of your Charlie x Draco fics to make me ship them almost as hard as I ship Drarry. Damn you.
Icicle chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
So sweet and perfect. Lovely writing.
tam418 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *girlish squiek* I never thought about this pairing before but now I kind of like it XD love your writing style and how you portray draco, just the way I picture him in my head! great story
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love this just so much It was so sweet to see Charlie so upset.
Ron is stupid and obnoxious. I could never handle him.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love it so much!
You're All So Vacant chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is amazing! XD Soooooo cute!
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think this is honestly the sweetest thing I've ever read. I only discovered this pairing a couple of hours ago, and it's already my OTP, and this fanfic is the best one I've read for the pairing. It's so well-written and in character (Well, I don't actually know much about Charlie's character, but he seemed right) and I enjoyed every second. Of course Ron's reaction to the couple was pretty annoying, but nothing can ever be perfect, can it? (Well, this oneshot comes close.)
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's so sappily sweet and I so completely love it!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
AWWWWW! SO CUTE! LOVE IT! Ooops...over enthusiams bit me...*blushes* but, (Siriusly) I never even considered this pairing before, and after reading this, I am shipping it so much!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awwwww. :)
I'm home chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The last few lines on their conversation were really something in a good and sweet way:)