Reviews for Soft Kuroko
rea chapter 7 . 3/22
hey...
this story is good but...
shelby98 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
This was cute! I loved it!
teemo-kun chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
it tsuna yay!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
I love you! Using Tsuna as their son and I remember Isao! Nice! From your other fan fiction about Tsuna and Isao! I love it!
Aikaru chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this if it were longer I'd love it more but it is great this way also.
yukikosnow139 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
cute!
dAllEn chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
WoW they so sweet..hi hi but why Ike-mon there? -3-..little a bit
Kai Chen chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
y reply is what the fuck and shit
Kai Chen chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
they do realise they joined the b-ball team rightz/?
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I love women s intuition.
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
kisa is kise isnt he
Anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I like the plot but you need to describe things more. The scenes are unbelievable but it would be better if you describe how Kagami beat the men up. The progress in this story goes to quickly. Your grammar is horrible. The way you put things in your sentences is hard to understand. I used to write like this but then gradually became better. It would be in your best interest to find someone to Beta your stories.

I'm sure more people would enjoy it then. It annoys me when I have to change the way the sentence is in my head.

I think you should proof read it again and again when you are writing. I know plenty of writers who's native language isn't English ( I'm not native to England. I'm from Japan but moved to England . ) But I still know how to use correct grammar and describe so my stories sound believable to my readers. But I still love your plot. Try making chapters longer by putting in my details and go back on these ones and correct the mistakes you have made and add details. Because when you don't describe things properly it becomes sloppy and make it unpleasant for me to read.

Sorry if this sounded harsh but I'm trying to help you become a better writer.

But I still love the plot. Try not to make the characters so OOC when writing this also makes it believable for readers.
Anon chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Ahhhhh! Cavitiieeessssss
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Umm... For a part in the flashback in the beginning, shouldn't it be "Tai-ga.." Kuroko grabbed Kagami and was sobbing" and not ""Tai-ga.." Kagami grabbed Kagami and was sobbing"? Sorry for being annoying (TT TT) - And nice END! X3
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Quick fix - "She left Japan for France to become the "perfect woman"" and "Great... Will this woman EVER stop?" - Sorry for being annoying (TT TT) - And nice development! (v)b