Reviews for Ever Fallen in Love With Someone?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12h ago
For a second I thought you were talking about that one part at the beginning of the movie where he gets the submarine. Then I read the rest.
2manyfandomstho chapter 19 . 3/21
Wow, I've been reading this and its simply brilliant. At first I was skeptical of the Natasha/Piper pairing but thats just because I was being a brat and wanted more Stony, and also I've never read such a pair girl/girl fix even though I've read plenty of male slash. I have to say, you blew my mind! I absolutely love it. I love every single thing. You captured the passion between the two with such ease I was left astounded.

Also, who doesn't love a good Spidey/deadpool... That's the mystery man right? Guess I'll just have to keep reading.

Anyway thanks so much for writing, you're simply brilliant. And don't apologize, you do you hahaha.
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 3/18
Well if that isn't the best back story slash that I've seen! Wow, simply lovely and amazing and I could have sworn I was here for some stony but the way you wrote that got me yearning for some Howard/Steve. I've never read anything on the pairing and you've made me absolutely love it with just 1 chap and three little parts! Okay I need to calm down and brace myself for some angst because I already know what a sad and yearning Steve does to me and I am not ready!
Patoma chapter 19 . 3/16
Sorry for the extra parings!? Lol what. No such thing
Nicolene B chapter 23 . 1/31
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading this! Its really well written and holds your attention completely!

Thanks for the great read!
XxDrenchedInSinxX chapter 23 . 1/18
I can't believe I have just now found this... It's amazing! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to read more of your work :)
Irongal101 chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
So I wanted to let you know I love this fic sooooooo much I'ce read it over millions of times and since when I go out and don't have wifi I copy and paste it into my notes millions of times. I just wanted to say I admire your writing very much and this fic got me into Stony very deeply. And I hope too she your work published some day! (same with the WHOLE Ever Fallen Verse)
Minadalrive chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
loooooove it :-)
1Mockingjay4All chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
Great story. I'm almost glad I'm a couple years late to the party - No waiting for updates! I'm gonna read the next story now cause I'm hooked and wanna see what happens to these characters next! Cheers!
-K.M.
anahi tezuka chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
writes great, I like all your partners, but my favorite will always be Stony especially if Tony is uke, success and later.
Lumina Solaris chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
I accidentally hit the back button on my phone, so that last review should have been for this chapter, I think. Sorry about that.
Lumina Solaris chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Okay, I kept expecting Wade/Deadpool to pop back up while Tony and Steve were having their lovey moment... since it didn't happen here, I'll keep waiting for it. He probably left to go creep on Peter some more.

Also, this is awesome so far. I'm loving it, even when you make me temporarily hate the things that some characters do, I end up getting over it, because how can I not forgive them?

Keep up the good work! This is a joy to read, truly. :)
Beizanten chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
so sad, poor tony really fuck uo but I understand that he was really depress
1Mockingjay4All chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
I dug this chapter. I wsn't sure how or if Widow would be introduce and the inclusion of Cap to the mix in the scene completely works. I also like how intuitive Steve was in knowing something was funky with "Natalie" from word go. I wonder what their future conversations will be like. Great story so far! :)
1Mockingjay4All chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I am sooo upset! I can't believe Tony. I know his personality type makes him prone to push people away to protect himself, but that doesn't make it any easier to read him being hurtful or careless with Steve's feelings. And what the heck happened between Howard and Cap?! This is a really good fic so far. ;)