Reviews for Ever Fallen in Love With Someone?
Elliot smith chapter 6 . 7/8
Haha big gang theory reference!
cazzykay chapter 21 . 6/11
I just done read your fan fiction and it was so good . I so love thees guys . The sex scene was so good . I give 10 all the way
Celaj15 chapter 19 . 5/27
Was that Deadpool I saw? :D So Spideypool is a thing then? Or it could be! And the fact that Peter has finally made an appearance! I can't wait for when they become a family. XD

And the fight with Vanko. Just as disappointing like on Iron Man 2. lol not ragging on your story. But just a bit bitter at how easy Vanko died. :)
Celaj15 chapter 16 . 5/27
That whole Jarvis bit had me dying of laughter. LOL
Celaj15 chapter 3 . 5/26
I watched Avengers 2 over the weekend. If I didn't ship Stony already, I ship it so much more now. lol I love how you're taking it slow and building it up. No random kissing and smex 3 chapters in...
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 21 . 4/1
I was skeptical of Peter at first, but I love the way you've twined him into the story. Is this Peter from the first or second series?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 3/31
Who was the sniper guy?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 3/31
Where's Steve in the middle of Tony's little impromptu drive?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/28
For a second I thought you were talking about that one part at the beginning of the movie where he gets the submarine. Then I read the rest.
2manyfandomstho chapter 19 . 3/21
Wow, I've been reading this and its simply brilliant. At first I was skeptical of the Natasha/Piper pairing but thats just because I was being a brat and wanted more Stony, and also I've never read such a pair girl/girl fix even though I've read plenty of male slash. I have to say, you blew my mind! I absolutely love it. I love every single thing. You captured the passion between the two with such ease I was left astounded.

Also, who doesn't love a good Spidey/deadpool... That's the mystery man right? Guess I'll just have to keep reading.

Anyway thanks so much for writing, you're simply brilliant. And don't apologize, you do you hahaha.
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 3/18
Well if that isn't the best back story slash that I've seen! Wow, simply lovely and amazing and I could have sworn I was here for some stony but the way you wrote that got me yearning for some Howard/Steve. I've never read anything on the pairing and you've made me absolutely love it with just 1 chap and three little parts! Okay I need to calm down and brace myself for some angst because I already know what a sad and yearning Steve does to me and I am not ready!
Patoma chapter 19 . 3/16
Sorry for the extra parings!? Lol what. No such thing
Nicolene B chapter 23 . 1/31
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading this! Its really well written and holds your attention completely!

Thanks for the great read!
XxDrenchedInSinxX chapter 23 . 1/18
I can't believe I have just now found this... It's amazing! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to read more of your work :)
Irongal101 chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
So I wanted to let you know I love this fic sooooooo much I'ce read it over millions of times and since when I go out and don't have wifi I copy and paste it into my notes millions of times. I just wanted to say I admire your writing very much and this fic got me into Stony very deeply. And I hope too she your work published some day! (same with the WHOLE Ever Fallen Verse)