Reviews for Don't Misunderstand Me
Sehcturc chapter 5 . 4/28
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no update...
angels182 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
that was really crazy hot...i need another lemon...you are really good at writing them
Shinome Akira chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
More please!
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
wow,i love this. please write more :D
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I must implore u to write more!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Lmao!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This seems really good...I kept getting tears in my eyes.
Kaidious chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Wooh nicee. i like the smut and all that, kanda getting jealous is cute in a way haha. And the chapts are quite long - i like! x] Well, there are some grammar errors here and there... but i guess that's still ok so long as the story runs well

Take care and update soon! CHEEERS/
shadowX101 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
OMG! This story is awesome! I so cant wait for the next chapter! 8DDDDD!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Love the new chapter! I hope that you could do a chapter from Kanda's point of view soon though.
Moon Smurf chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I want a new chapter! This is like the third time that I have read through the ones that you already posted.

Ja ne
Moon Smurf
CJ Battlefront chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
This is an amazing story! I love all the details and how it seems so...for lack of a better word, real. I know you just got married (congrats by the way) but I'm craving another chapter! I really wish I could write like you!
hanabimonai chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Congratulations on getting married! How exciting. XD Hope you had a nice honeymoon (or are planning a nice one like some couples I know who've waited a year first).

Enjoyed the chapter. Allen and Kanda are jumping to conclusions a lot and Allen is just a little *too* self-conscious (he should certainly be at least a little though, since he's new to all this) and more emotional than I'd expect (mood swings), but it was a fun read. _
PearlesantlRose chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Great chapter! I loved every by of it, and am really looking forward to the next one!
p0l-anka chapter 5 . 10/20/2012