Reviews for The Man With No Name
MrsCox59 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I almost fucking cry.
Arette chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.
This was truly amazing, I can say that much and think that I'd insulted this. Seriously, I cannot say it enough about how much this simple story was so deep. I read it four(or fourteen) times before favoriting it and writing this. I absoulutely loved it and your deep perspective on House. Great short story, always wondered what had happened to House.

Loved it with all my eleven-year old mushy heart can conjure.

Blesses,
rette
thescienceofdedicktion chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID TO MY FEELS
Percy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
My god... This story just hurts in so many ways... Yet it's perfect. Ugh! Forgive me while I go sob in a corner.

Zooks
Samiferal chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I JUST EXPERIENCED WAY TOO MANY FEELINGS.
If House doesn't kill himself after Wilson's death, this is probably what will happen :(
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This. Broke. My. Heart.
HughIsMagic chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I had missed this ... Your perfect picture of the final end. I do not know how to say that although I could not write such a thing, every word, all materialized in me as previously thought and felt. Oh yes very good, I loved every line, every sentence is a vignette painted in oil on canvas, not too flashy colors, but vivid. And the end is ... the smile, yes I believe that House would like it.
mahogany8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I cried.. I never feel like this sad when i read fic...
Perfect, and sad.
It's a good thing that he smile when he..
This is just perfect ending, i think.

Thank you for writing this.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Beautifully done. The pile of fries did it for me, and the old picture, and the grave.
blipblopblork chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow. I started crying at the bit with the fries on his plate. This was exactly what I was looking for.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is so perfect. It made me cry, but in a good way. Definitely going on the Favorites list. Beautiful work, menolly.
DJSteele chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A beautiful story and a fitting end of our favorite doctors.

Dolores
Nyannyannayn chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is lovely. Gut-wrenching and so sad. Love the picture you paint. Great job.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is terribly beautiful and sad. I loved every word of it. House living with the memory of Wilson every day, playing piano in a bar, not really caring what goes on, sharing his meals with the memory of Wilson... I adore this. It made me cry, and yet it made me happy. The two leader jackets… They will make the Hell a Hell of a place when they finally meet there! With a Big Time Party!