Reviews for Flames
Cindeee chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
oh this story is so bittersweet. i was doing so well with the angst too until the supermarket scene and i just felt so bad for bella then and my heart breaks for her when she cried for all the things she will never have with edward and the babies that she could of had. i was hoping this one-shot would end up with edward finally divorcing tanya and moving away with bella - but, of course, real life isn't always that black and white, and also there's his company and the custody battle to consider.

ugh, im really hoping you would extend this for a few more chapters because i really want some closure/HEA for these two. but wonderful job with the pacing and the characterization. i love this piece!
BnSA chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Pure angst. Well written and so effing sad. I didn't feel for Bella as much as I felt for Edward. He did the "right" things and still got screwed. Both made bad decisions so where is the HEA..not there I guess.
ningep chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very simple plot yet very touching. Heard a story like this before but still you nailed it like it has never been told before. More power and more stories, please?
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
so did he divorce Tanya? leave bella? what happened next
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
: )
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Lovely but so bittersweet. Will you be continuing this%Pr
karmel kaye chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Have you ever thought about writing an multi chapter fic? Your writing is amazing and I would love to read a fully story by you. Seriously. This story was amazing. I was shocked that Edward introduced Bella to Shopie in the store. He could have turned a blind eye towards her and kept it at that but he didn't.

I really do hope you read this comment because I was serious about you writing a multi fic story. I'm excited to read on already.
Browns chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is such a powerful story. I hope you make it into a multi-chapter.

Great work...
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So unbelievably sad and heart breaking.
TKegl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful, and so incredibly well-written. Great job - good luck in the contest.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
oh man, give me a second while i wipe my tears hahahaha wow i'm not really sure what to say but this broke my heart, made it smile, broke it again and then you guessed it smile again. it was beautifully written. i'm sad that its over, i wish it would just keep going and going and going :)

Gingerandgreen chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very powerful writing. I had to read it in stages, because the unflinching truth in it was painful, but so worthwhile.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
oh- I loved this. so much. I'm really hoping you decide to continue this...
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Thanks for ending it with a light at the end of the tunnel. It's such a sad/ complex situation.

Good luck in the contest! xo
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Don't mind me, I'm just on vacation, crying because Edward was crying.

This Bella is so sad but strong & I'm glad she told him how she really feels.

I'd love for this to be continued...I want to see that HEA for realies! ;)

Great job & good luck!