Reviews for Shot Through the Heart
19RosesofLifeandDeath98 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
brb, drowning in my own tears
Snow-in-July chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You should make this into a serie. It would be intresting to see, the development between the two. I mean, can't they be mad at each other for forever. Am I right?
...
It was a good chapter. And the last sentence? That was brilliant.
xxellabearxx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hehehe this is really really good!
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You know how to hit a girl right in the feels, doncha?

I liked the raw emotion of this. The only problem I really had was that Wally wouldn't JUST blame Dick. He'd blame everyone- himself, for letting her go, the soldier who shot her, Kaldur for not noticing his soldiers' actions meticulously- literally everyone who had the potential to be involved would be getting that punch to the jaw.

But it was so powerful between the two friends - two best friends - and the person they had both loved and lost between them.
ShadowCatAlex chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I really almost wanted this in the episode. This is very well written, nice work!
yankee607 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
aww!this is so sad ( i was SUPER happy they did'nt actually kill artemis and it was just an i would have loved to see the alternate side if she would have died and i think u captured it perfectly :D good job :)
SlayingDead chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
When Conner said "he wne to tell wally" I was pumped for a scene like this. Nicley done.
whelmedarrow chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I'm crying why am I crying omg this is so good