Reviews for Finding Officer Bobby
Sueeastlake chapter 13 . 3/16
Again, you have written a story about our favorite detective that held my interest, just as much as your story "Operation: Kill a Cop". You are so good at capturing Robert T. Ironside and the relationships between Eve, Ed, Mark, Commissioner Randell, Fran and him. I love the humor between all of the characters, which is something that I loved during the series. These characters have become a "family" and do support one another, as the Chief said in your story. That is something I didn't appreciate when I originally saw the series, when I was a teenager. Only in the last six months have I gained an appreciation for the characters of the Ironside stories and how much their friendships mean to each other. That's what makes these stories interesting and meaningful.
moms5thchild chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Sorry I took so long to submit this review. I do like the ending of the story. Seeing Barbara's careless actions create havoc is a necessary evil, but her voicing her fear for her love's life is natural. She already knows that Ironside's job is what put him wheelchair. The mere thought of quadriplegia or any other disabling injury would cast this relationship into a sea of doubt. I only hope she conjures up the strength to keep this reationship going.
As for the Chief, he's pure marshmallow with children, pure annoyance for doctors and nurses and pure rock hard loyalty to those who have earned it. You write im very well.

Mom
bluesybelge chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful ending to a lovely captivating story. The idea of again bringing them together at the movies as a conclusion is just great. Well done. Beautiful story one of my favorites too.
Mounty Swiss chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Congratulations to this wonderful story and thank you very much!
This is my favorite so far :-)
lemonpig73 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Perfect conclusion to your great story! I enjoyed it a lot.
bluesybelge chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
All's well that ends well. Isn't this one hell of a team? There's never been any better if you ask me.;-))
lemonpig73 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
I'm so glad that you didn't kill Barbara. It would have been terrible for the Chief. I'm already looking forward to reading more of their adventures.
Mounty Swiss chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
This is absolutely smashing! And you had set it up perfectly!
I like their caring for one another between all the action. Thank you very much.
Mounty Swiss chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Aaah what a wonderful chapter!
But please, please don't let one of the women or children be hit - or else Ironside would never trust Ed again!
bluesybelge chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Beautifull ! I have no other word for it. Your story is getting better and better.
Please do not let us wait too long to discover what "Oh my God!" conceals.
lemonpig73 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
'Oh my God!' is right. There's too much suspense to keep us waiting a whole week! Please update soon.
moms5thchild chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
You didn't! Tell me you didn't!
Mounty Swiss chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Great! Please write on! Now! Urgently!
lemonpig73 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Oh my, your story is getting even better! So many things happening: first Bobby and now May and Eve. Plus it seems that Barbara is gone awol too.
Forget about the crossover, you MUST continue this one asap!
moms5thchild chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Things are happening at a mad pace. The Chief probably has a concussion and the women are all in danger. You are keeping your tension high, good show.

Mom