Reviews for Flying before Falling
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This is really sweet! I like how they are characterized and it kind of makes me want Cedric to be alive so their love can live on T.T
Rrit chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
While I heavily enjoyed this I was a little startled at the end because I was waiting or some definite closing(ie Cedric's death) rather than such an open ending. Although, thinking about it, i do like how you left it. Making your fic more of a snap shot where all the little things are not overshadowed by the weight and shadow of the larger issue that takes over Cho's sixth year. I love the emphasis on sexism in Quidditch and how Cho is affected. Those moments were the highlights for me.
-Rrit
Psyche101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I love your story so much, it's so beautiful :) if you ever made it into a full length story I would read it for sure.
livinglifeasitis chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is so completely wonderful. There aren't enough Cho/Cedric stories, but this one was just magnificent. I loved it. Thank you for sharing this piece with us!
straw8erries chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
this is was rather cute! (:
DecoyDream chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh my goodness! - YOU POSTED SOMETHING NEW! I don't think you have since 2006! Anyway, my opinion remains the same. I still believe you write the best cho and Cedric stories. Your style of writing is effortless and the relationships and characters you portray are as realistic as they get. *sigh* reading your stories make me wish Cho and Cedric had more time together :(

Anyway, I really hope you continue to write Cedric/Cho stories- they're always marvelous! :)
frypan chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
love the way you've written the characters :) and its been a while since u've written another fic huh? anyhoo- would love to see more stuff from you! nice work