Reviews for Dorian's Return
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
A very nice end to a very good story. Bravo on keeping everything in canon, and making sure that there were few to no plot holes. The new League could get confusing at times, but towards the end, you really pulled through and summed everything up, put it all together and did great work with making it make sense. So congratulations on that. I love the ending too, with how the guy is introduced. You did the romance well to where it never became overdone, just a little forced at times. Overall, bravo! You did a great job with this. Thanks for posting and GREAT WORK!

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Thank you, Red Roses!

It is so nice to know that Tristan is not a brainwashed fool. Thank you for finally making that clear. Nice work on this. I'm glad that Jekyll has also been informed of the situation. All in all, another good chapter. Amazing work, Roses!

Thanks for posting,

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
GAH! Why you no listen to reason, Tristan? I have to say, the wedding bit completely blindsided me, but this looks like another good chapter. I'm still waiting to figure out what is going on here with Dorian- what he did to Tristan, and what he's planning on doing with her. My guess is he'll use her for some kind of spy on the League, or as a weapon against them. After all, they'd theoretically trust her if she acted normally enough. Who knows? Either way, awesome chapter, and nice work on taking me by complete surprise. Bravo! Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
DAMMIT! I can't believe that Jekyll and Anya got caught...I never see these things coming. Why didn't Jekyll just freaking morph into Hyde, bowl over Dorian and company, and get the hell out of dodge? GAH!

Now that I've probably freaked you out, let it be said that this is awesome. I'm completely horrified right now- what the frick did Dorian do to Tristan? What is going on? Something smells fishy, and if Dorian's involved, this can't be good. DON'T FALL FOR IT, ALEX!

Great work and keep it up. Thanks for posting (And updating much faster than I do),

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
No, no, no! This can not be happening! This chapter is awesome. I love the way you keep Dorian in character, and use his method of seduction. I am screaming at the computer right now, because I really can't believe this. Why does he believe that's Tristan, and not get the hell out of Dodge? UGH! You know it's a good story when I have this kind of a reaction to it. Bravo, keep it up and POST MORE SOON!

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Maybe this is just me being goofy, but was Eden here before? Just wondering...You did well with this chapter. I like the betrayal and the way that Alex wondered if there was anything truthful about his life. I like the little bit with Jekyll too, walking with Anya on his back. It seemed very in-character, and like something Jekyll would do. Bravo, and I can't wait to see more! Thanks for posting,

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
O-kay. That was a pretty good chapter, and I liked the bit from Alex's point of view, though I think he's more than a little bit crazy for trying to do this. I'm still trying to pick up my jaw from the "I'm your father" comment. How the frick did that happen? Thanks for posting and update soon,

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Wow, ominous much? Great job with the story. I really like how you brought everything in, and you really blindsided me with Craig and Marie's betrayal. I never would have guessed them to be the bad guys...Wah. This is great and can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks for posting,

bkwrmnlvnit chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Very funny! I really liked this chapter. You do a great portrayal of the characters and I think the new league is super funny, though they can get a little confusing at times. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for posting,
BlowUpKarzahini chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Yay, you gave me more! (fist pump) I love the explinations you've been giving, and you write everyone perfectly! Can't wait to see you write Henry!
BlowUpKarzahini chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Yay, I'm a total BA! It took ya forever to update, though! Turn out another chappie soon, Kay?

BlowUpKarzahini chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Yay, you have been infected with the disease known as: FANFICTION! You better update regularly your highness, or I might be forced to call upon your husband.