Reviews for Being Seen
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
i think she should choose d first 2
rouus94 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I'm between 1 or 4...
If Ren can be an actor and model, why Kyoko can't?
And if she accepts the 1, Ren will be jealous, right? and will see that Kyoko is maturing and maybe some man can steal her away... I don't want him to be like he doesn't care... I want some jealous action and Kyoko/Ren action too xD
Beauty's Black7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Well I'm hoping you start writing again soon really liking thus story nicely done n you say ren won't be in the movie why he'll do anything to be near her n keep other's away from her well will he show up at any of them hopefully so but I want him in one of the offers withe her n she can't be in sho's vp no unless ren is there well anyway get back to work I need some more to read and soon like right now so post asap you've been a long time so in with the new
SilverMarkings chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Choice one. Or four, but mostly one.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
2 and 4
macy posey chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I am really sad this was the last one left to read and now there are no more untill you post. I willbe waiting. Ive read them all and will continue to wait and support the sories as you continue to post new chaps or stores i will review all chaps and help in nyway i can hope you dont mind me adding in kyoko, ren, yukihito, moko, prezz and many more. I think it makes the review fun and readable. I said no bad thingd because there wernt any. not becausei was trying to be nice. As a writer i will give you the best edvice i can if any thing in future chaps or stories comes up the only thing on the stories i have read witch is all. My guilty plesure hehe... shhh... is the chaps are a lil short. But its okay for you because you leave us with a full belly haha and you always give us seconds in you coming chaps. Again i hope to hear from you via text or email should you need advice on anything. Good luch with your up coming chaps.

Sincerly

Your friend/ hopefull penpal
Macy posey

Ps...
We love you the amazing mangaEater-chan/sama/san/me-chan ยง these are my big hopefull eyes and quivering lips. Untill next time!
macy posey chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Mengaeater sama! Mengaeater sama do you realize that romio and juliet is like a princess movie that ive always dreamed of being in!

(Yes and i can always talk to the prezzz about the wonderfulllll opertunity we have of getting ren and kyoko together... you know he will not take no for an answer. Yukihito says as he trys to hold back his squeal)

I also like the tv show and modiling one for the second show she chooses. BUTT sho can go die! Hehe maybe you can have her decline his offer and then he boldly comes to her when shes with ren at his apartment practicing and fights with her. And when she ignors him for ren he can slap her or somthing. What do u think ren would do about that while noone else is around.
Ill help get rid of the body. Moko san says. Me too! Yukihito joins in.

Anyway back to what i was saying before. I like juliet for number one. The other two, either or, and like i said sho can go die! Lol

Sincerly
Yourfriend/ hopefull penpal
Macy posey

Ps...
SHO CAN GO DIE!
fanofskipbeat chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
You should do the one with fuwa sho because its exciting
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Update soon? :) Interesting premise so far
oh-luhans chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I think that this is going to become a wonderful story! I really hope she decides to choose the PV! I love Rent when Kyoko's around Sho! MY FANGIRL HEART!
TL chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Story jobs I think she should take from first to last.
#2 it will help her brake out of her "bad girl" image. It also lets her get enter-dosed to romance with out the story focusing on her. Also being a friend is something that she is really good at.
#4 She will probable take this job once she talks to Ren. She want to be like him and he will teach her to ropes. maybe this job will help her understand that she is pretty and lot of guys think so to.
#3 It would be cool to see her go all Netsu on Sho. His reactions would be priceless especially when he discover he is just following her lead.
#1 least favorite idea. she would struggle hard with this one she may have to go to Ren for help in expressing love. Ren could get all jealous but unless she starts dating her costar I don't think this plot will shaking thing up much.

These are my thoughts i hope you continue with this story.
Wren-lee chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
More! I really wanna know what she does... And of course RenXKyoko fluff is always appreciated!