Reviews for The Collected Writings of Captain John Smith
Arielle1406 chapter 10 . 4/24
This was hands down the best fanfction I've ever read. Bravo for finishing the story even though it took you almost 2 years. Not only is your writing superb but you really got into John Smiths head to the point where I could feel his emotions.

This is the first I've ever said to anyone on this site, but I truly hope you do (or someday will) write for a living.

Thanks for a wonderful read.
Okami Moony chapter 10 . 3/1
Oh my god, this was even more amazing than I had expected! I hope you update soon :)
thornfield chapter 5 . 1/1
I knew Native Americans burned down prairie tallgrass and treelines for land fertility, but I like this addition of every seven years, letting the land rest-the shmita. Very nice touch.
thornfield chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Amazing! Keep up the good work ... I liked your extra chapter, too!
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
OMGOSH, I'm so so sorry it took me ages to review!
This made my night! I feel so honored you mentioning me...wow...I had no idea I was such a help in getting you to finish the chapter. And, a wonderful one it is indeed!
I loved how longing he was to see her in this.. and how when talking he's talking about dying and she about leaving. Just so interesting how you wove that together! I really truly loved this! Made my night thank you so much for this! Awesome work can't wait to read more asap!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
I'M IN LOOOOOVE. This fic is SO delightful. the writing, the pacing, John's whole thought process and the character development evident through that narrative medium. And Pocahontas, Pocahontas, Pocahontas. I never thought she'd be more wonderful when introduced from another charavter's perspective, but she issss and I love it and I love her and I loVE THIS FIC! Thank you for continuing with the updates, I'm really stoked to read the rest!
thornfield chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Oh my God, chocolate, the weekend, AND this lovely gem.

THANK YOU!

Keep up the good work and updating.

Work has taken me away from my stories-I get home too tired to do anything.
thornfield chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
When are you going to update this wonderful story?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Are you going to update this? I LOVE IT AND I NEED MORE!
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
are you gonna update it
dmorgs chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
So much different than the Disney version! The man inside of me loves the fluff. Keep it coming!
Babyb26 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
OMG! Talk about a cliff hanger! I can't wait for the next chapter.
LuminiaAravis chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
This fic is just INCREDIBLE. I love the way you juxtapose the romance and the lovely descriptions of he landscape with he harsh realities of settlement life. I also like the fact that your version is more historically accurate than Disney's. And oh my goodness, I am so sorry that you had to rewrite some of these chapters FOUR TIMES. But your dedication definitely shows. This whole story is very well-paced, and it reads like poetry. Very, very well done, and I look forward to more.
Jyoti chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Wonderful job! I loved reading it!
Deliahgirl chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Oh my god! This was beautifully written. 3 Update very soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »