Reviews for Knee Deep in the River
Amy chapter 1 . 1/13
Wow...just wow, you story is amazing. You characters (except for Abi, of course) really match the personalities displayed in the mini series. Excellent job so far, I really do like this story between Abi and Cap. I hope you update soon! :)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 23 . 1/1
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lola chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
Great story! Hope you have plans to continue!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
you have written a great story I wish I could use my brain like this LOL
ILuvNormanReedus chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
So... maybe I've read this like six times? Maybe seven or eight... don't judge!
OldiesGirlWithAPencil chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I'm in love with this.

You portray all the characters so well and in person! I also like how you describe Abi's love for Cotton-Top. She's not always directly thinking about him, but you slip him into her mind somehow, as if he's always there.

You also got me hooked on The Silent Comedy from your trailer so thanks for that!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
That was really good.
Thank you!
Update soon.

From,
A Fan.
PrairieWinds chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love Hatfield/McCoy stories but I hate how everyone seems to think the McCoys were the villains. Both sides had their bad and their good, and I like to try and see from both points of view instead of just supporting one. I didn't like how you portrayed Calvin and I hated the fact that you made Abigail want vengeance so bad she didn't even care when the McCoy boys were shot. I don't think that Tolbert, Pharmer, or Bud were right for what they did, but vengeance NEVER makes anything better.

But that's just my opinion-feel free to take it or leave it.
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
More soon?
TellatrixForever chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
Great job. And I am looking forward to what's next.
TellatrixForever chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
Great job!
james90 chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
such a good story plz continue
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
So excited to see an update! :) please keep updating this is great!
bluephoenix65069 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work :)
julieAKAweirdo chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
OMG! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!