Reviews for Sun of the Archer Book II
RiceFlower chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I guess you forgot to age Harry. He can't still be 13 and his sister age 4, can he?
Mad about the Boro chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Not bad, except for one mistake. During the quest in the forest, you had harry fighting 'a medusa'... there is only 1 Medusa, which they killed in the prequel. I believe you meant to say Gorgan (which is the name of the species).
I noticed several similar mistakes during book 1, though I forgot to mention them at the time... They're small, but noticable, errors in what is otherwise an awesome story.
I look forward to reading the rest.
nahte123456 chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
What exactly is Harry's animagus form? Also, I like the progression of characters, but Harry seems kind of over powered a lot of the time, I'm not sure if that's because he is, or just because he almost always against weak-ish people, The few good fights he gets are either legends like Ajax, or he's already weakened/blind sided. The ending was interesting, although I don't understand why the son of the god of prophesy's would even think of calling it a nightmare, and not at least a premonition.
DZ2 chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Yikes: so is this what happened in the months Harry was missing? Could he be heading for the dark?

I can't wait to find out.
DZ2 chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Oh Severus...what have you done?
DZ2 chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Yikes...talk about bad dreams.
DZ2 chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Uh oh...I think Annabeth is in for it now; after all Harry's done.

By the way, I liked the Kane Chronicles cameo a few chaps back, so well done on putting them together like this.
DZ2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Nice start to the new adventure; I like how you wrote Rosa's parts and I also liked the description of the fight scenes.
Alie-yaoi chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
I like
serenityselena chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
oh my... poor Harry... he never gets a break...
great sequel :)
joker12345677 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
i like the story but i think it was messed up what Aphrodite did to harry and annabeth.
davycrockett100 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
awesome
Zatarra12345 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Isnt his sister younger? More like one year than four?
1sunfun