Reviews for Harry Potter: The Black Lord
I think harry and neville should turn dumbledore beard pink
animeloveranimegunner chapter 34 . 10/18/2016
Plz update soon
OnepieceZoroOc chapter 34 . 9/24/2016
this is interesting! admittedly the rise of the drakens is more engaging but at least in this one Sev isn't suffering or you know killed off... yet? (hopefully not at all that man is to damn awesome to kill off even if admittedly in Cannon he is a childish jealous monster controlled by his well deserved hatred of a dead man onto his son)
PS for all those people who happen to read this and dont agree i say this is my opinion! would you honestly ever forgive someone who constantly bullies you and almost got you killed and then have it covered up like your life doesn't matter?! i mean in Cannon James saved him from lupin but was that for Sevs sake or his friends? i doubt it was for sev
Calmzone1 chapter 34 . 8/15/2016
interesting. Another good twist on a type of dragon inheritance. Good work. Do take the time to read back over it as a 'reader' once you've finished the story. If you read slowly enough you can usually catch typoz etc.
Calmzone1 chapter 30 . 8/15/2016
I am confused. Last chapter, after the results of the test, Severus told Harry that he'd never heard of the Ryu-youkai, yet in this chapter, apparently his grandmother was one and since he didn't inherit it he has no need of her books...hmm. Which is it?
draco7347 chapter 34 . 8/14/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 34 . 8/7/2016
Please finish this!
aresthegodofwar chapter 34 . 8/4/2016
are you going to finish
hguhjb chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
Pleeeeeeeeease a dark elf inhertance! I'm only in chapter 8.
Love your dtory so far. Keep it up!
paskinmath chapter 34 . 7/9/2016
I am glad there is progress again in this story. I have very much enjoyed reading it. I really like the 'please pardon if I don't give a shit' bit with Sirius. I can't wait to read more.
Aubrey chapter 28 . 7/2/2016
You know, this is the most random thing to comment on, but my name is Aubrey White. I want to become a doctor.

WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS? I swear if someone named Arthur comes to me one day about possible rape I'm gonna scream.

But yeah, this is a really good book. I love it, keep up the good work! (Even if this review is a few years too late )
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 34 . 6/5/2016
I hope you continue this story soon. I have enjoyed it but I hope Sirius gets the kiss or he does something to harry for someone to hurt him.
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
Guest chapter 34 . 5/20/2016
Please update soon
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
I think he should be a dark elf. why? because we hardly ever see that in peoples stories. great tale by the way, and thanks for writing it!