Reviews for Harry Potter: The Black Lord
Emmax101 chapter 31 . 2/23
i hope you update soon
dustypiffle chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
Oh this is good! I very much hope this story is continued! Though I really hope that there won't be a female in Harry's mating... I'm pretty much a slash-only fan as weird that is to say! Can't wait for more :)
TheHuntresss chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
Looking forward to a new update!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
I love it and cant wait for moree
citlali.avina chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
wonderful story, please continue... please please
gaarasgrl19 chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Poor dobby
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
First I would like to say thank you for a very good story so far! Second I honestly think that aurthur with poppy or Mayhaps even a new person. But that is obviously up to you hon. Question how long till Sirius introduces himself to Harry and will he be able to tell that Harry's dad is actually his brother and not James?
khbj chapter 31 . 5/6/2014
great storry, please continue. maybe artur and poppy? is ginny pregnant with toms soul? will harry talk with sirius before september? will artur cache peter and give him to aurors? will sirius be free? will sirius see and smel regulus in harry? please continue
angelalexiel16 chapter 31 . 4/26/2014
please update I would really like to see how they handle Dumbledore and molly. I would also like to see what's going to happen with the weasley children and who Harry's mate or mates are.
sasnidroc chapter 31 . 4/10/2014
Hope u write more soon
mochilera chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
buen fic, me gusta, voto por emparejar a Arthur con el menor de los hermanos Lestrange
tag.0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I'm sorry, but clearly Lily became *extraordinarily* gullible - and stupid - between the end of her seventh year and marrying James. Her "muggle blood" being the reason she couldn't carry to term? That *makes no sense*. If it was true, there would be no Muggleborns, and no children of Muggleborn witches, which is clearly no true in the HP world. Not to mention - she lost the baby because she fell down the stairs. This is a good, logical reason for losing a baby - why *wouldn't* she have told James? Ridiculous! (I'm sorry, but it is.)

Also... how the heck did she know she was pregnant so soon? I mean... my mother knew she was pregnant within a few days of conception because our cat would suddenly come up on her lap - he only did that when she was pregnant - but most women can't tell until they're at least 2 weeks pregnant or so, when their period doesn't happen. I could understand checking with magic after her "date" with Regulus, but how would she have known she was pregnant with James' baby so early?

Anyway, going to continue to read, but thought I should probably point out the logical fallacies in the first chapter.
Roseflame Crystalheart chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
I like B,C,D,F werewolf.
BSolomon chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
I have enjoyed this story Please Please update soon.
Kaya70 chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
I love your story hope you update soon I want to continue to read this story