Reviews for Harry Potter: The Black Lord
hguhjb chapter 9 . 7/16
Pleeeeeeeeease a dark elf inhertance! I'm only in chapter 8.
Love your dtory so far. Keep it up!
paskinmath chapter 34 . 7/9
I am glad there is progress again in this story. I have very much enjoyed reading it. I really like the 'please pardon if I don't give a shit' bit with Sirius. I can't wait to read more.
Aubrey chapter 28 . 7/2
You know, this is the most random thing to comment on, but my name is Aubrey White. I want to become a doctor.

WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS? I swear if someone named Arthur comes to me one day about possible rape I'm gonna scream.

But yeah, this is a really good book. I love it, keep up the good work! (Even if this review is a few years too late )
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 34 . 6/5
I hope you continue this story soon. I have enjoyed it but I hope Sirius gets the kiss or he does something to harry for someone to hurt him.
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 6/4
Please update soon
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 5/21
I think he should be a dark elf. why? because we hardly ever see that in peoples stories. great tale by the way, and thanks for writing it!
TheReapersDaughter chapter 34 . 5/18
Oh please oh please finish this
MAFITA chapter 34 . 5/13
I liked the last three chapters. I wish things between Harry and Sirius had gone better, I have a soft spot for the mutt... T_T But I will admit that he's a bit rash at times and very passionate about his likes and dislikes... I hope things will get better for them in the future... Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
You misspelled Slytherin.
My god, you're back. I only just noticed. You don't know how happy that makes me.
It's Nymphadora.
You misspelled Rowena.
Are the twins going to blame themself that if they were not shit brother Ron might never have been raped.
Ron is already being raped sold out by his own mother who know what spell are on him. And they still attack him