Reviews for But Water Is Wider
ByeByeBriar chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This is awesome. I didn't think Supernatural and White Collar would blend well, but you do a great job of making them click together. I love how El interacts with everyone. She's my favorite character.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I like it! 8D

- Crystal
Katie Shimkus chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
So awesome! Please continue; would love to read about Elizabeth and Peter's family dinner with Cas and the Winchesters! Please write that story. Please, please, please!
nobodyweirdlikeme chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
ASGSGDBDHSVDHDKFYBDGSGSG WHITE COLLAR AND SPN AND DESTIEL AND EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED IN LIFE CHUCK BLESS YOUR WONDERFUL SOUL
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I liked your story! Kinda wish it were longer, though.
CheyanneChika chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I just read this story all in one go. I have to say that it's one of my favorite crossovers ever. I do actually mean that. I think you nailed the characters (Destiel only makes it hotter) So thanks for the wonderful read.

Chey
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
This is utterly brilliant. I'm not even a big fan of either show, and I was hooked.

Thankyou,
Lotus seed chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It was amazing, well written, and an absolute masterpiece. Thank you for such a good read, I didn't want to put it down.
Happy writing!
Lotus seed
Dannyblue chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Awesome story. I don't even know WHITE COLLAR all that well but it didn't matter. You're writing pulled me in.

Thanks for the great read.
Basia Orci chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Awesome story! I loved it!
akuma-river chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Very nicely done.

Two of my favorite fandoms here. Loved it.

I wonder if I can get a sequel?
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
What a great story! I loved the way Dean realized how he felt about Cas, and that Cas had feelings for him. Figures Cas would zap them into the back seat of the Impala! Perfect! lol Sam and Jones are off to hunt werewolves with Rufus, now that should be interesting. I wonder what Rufus will think about Jones actually knowing about all this now? lol Sam having images he'd rather not have. since Dean didn't disconnect properly from their phone call had me laughing. Poor Sammy! ;P I bet Elizabeth will get over having to kill Xaphan fairly quickly, especially once she gets to know the Winchesters better, and hears the rest of Cas' story. Team Free Will should appeal to her.

This was a really great story, and I hope that you will write a sequel sometime soon. It was really nice seeing an angel on their side for once. :)
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Xaphan is a fallen angel, like Lucifer? Or a different kind of demon, cause I didn't think demons had wings. If Xaphan wanted Elizabeth the whole time, then he was planning this for a while. I hope Elizabeth was able to heal Cas, and that Sam and Dean will be okay, now that Xaphan has Neal. What a mess! O.o
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Hmmm, why does someone want Neal early? I didn't think that deals could be changed like that, so that means something BIG is up. Seems that the new deal holder wants Dean too? Does that mean one of the dick-angels is involved? So many questions! lol
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I'm glad that Elizabeth is an ally of Cas' instead of an enemy. It's about time he had another sympathetic angel to help them. It sucks that Sam has to stay on the inside though. Burke isn't going to be nice to him, even though Sam's going to be helping out Neal. I hope Elizabeth appreciates this.