Reviews for But Water Is Wider
Vivid Escapist chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
This is amazing! It's so hard to find good crossover fics, and this has literally everything I could've possibly asked for. Your writing is fantastic, characters are spot on, and the plot is compelling. I enjoyed reading his greatly. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Sounds like they've actual plans for Thanksgiving for the next decade or three now! XD
El and Peter, Neal, Mozzie, Sam and Dean and Castiel. Should be fun!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
XD

Sounds like a useful set of contacts - going both ways! :)
Khoshekh42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Is it over? Please more though, love it.
ByeByeBriar chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This is awesome. I didn't think Supernatural and White Collar would blend well, but you do a great job of making them click together. I love how El interacts with everyone. She's my favorite character.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I like it! 8D

- Crystal
Katie Shimkus chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
So awesome! Please continue; would love to read about Elizabeth and Peter's family dinner with Cas and the Winchesters! Please write that story. Please, please, please!
nobodyweirdlikeme chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
ASGSGDBDHSVDHDKFYBDGSGSG WHITE COLLAR AND SPN AND DESTIEL AND EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED IN LIFE CHUCK BLESS YOUR WONDERFUL SOUL
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I liked your story! Kinda wish it were longer, though.
CheyanneChika chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I just read this story all in one go. I have to say that it's one of my favorite crossovers ever. I do actually mean that. I think you nailed the characters (Destiel only makes it hotter) So thanks for the wonderful read.

Chey
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
This is utterly brilliant. I'm not even a big fan of either show, and I was hooked.

Thankyou,
Seedling lotus chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It was amazing, well written, and an absolute masterpiece. Thank you for such a good read, I didn't want to put it down.
Happy writing!
Lotus seed
Dannyblue chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Awesome story. I don't even know WHITE COLLAR all that well but it didn't matter. You're writing pulled me in.

Thanks for the great read.
Basia Orci chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Awesome story! I loved it!
akuma-river chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Very nicely done.

Two of my favorite fandoms here. Loved it.

I wonder if I can get a sequel?