Reviews for Turn You Up
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is actually quite probably what happened, and I love it!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Beautiful!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is absolutely adorable and extremely well written, which, sadly, seems to be something in a minority on this site. Your attention to emotions is great and your expression of those emotions are very well done. Love this a lot. Great story.
yo chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
First off really liked ur story very cute, and a little sad I guess. But I do have a question, maybe something that doesn't specifically direct to ur story but really to the show in general so here it is...
If there wasn't uch pain between the two when they broke up does that ean they didn't really love each other and it was just really a spur of the moment? That they really just thought of each other as friends?
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
_
QuirkyAuthoress chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
nice story. and i loved how it went along with the story line :DD
Nell Fratelli chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is so cute! I always thought they would go perfectly together, and then season two drops that they only have a "history"... You satisfied the romantic in me, though, with their weird (but totally possible) "falling apart" thing. I hope they get some air time when the show comes back.

Kudos! :) - Nell Fratelli
ol chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was lovely.
z dream chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
i don't care, this is cannon in my book
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
awww that is such a cute little momment.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
lol Luv the end! XD Luved it all!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Cracking up at that last sentence. Ended perfect. Their relationship seems so seamless and casual but -trusting- in this fic. It's giving me all my Chalant feelings back. I missed them.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of this couple. However, I thought this was wonderfully written and I like how Zantanna understands him enough not to ask any questions, and was able to pick up on clues. :)
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is awsome and when i here that line i was like YES!