Reviews for Colliding Souls
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 5/18
So, who are the servants of Asuka and Misato? And why did you drop this gold?!
fyretyger86 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
The Chaotic potential for this fic is staggering. I can't wait to see who else becomes a Master and who all the servants really are. I hope to see your next chapter soon.
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Yep! have fun rider! Misato's probably going to want to shag you into infinity and beyond, Tammano will almost certainly be doing the same with shinji, and Asuka will be suffering alongside you.
Zyber Elthone chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
So, Shinji gets an affectionate attractive non-human, Asuka gets the mad queen-stealing knight, and Misato got some guy outa the wild wild west? I'm guessing at Lone Ranger, mostly as a joke. Is this post averted-3rd Impact? What's the setting for these guys?

And also, is Tamamo-no-Mae going to act upon her claim of being his vulpine wife? Asuka will flip out if she does.
toawinged chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Does castor have two tails in this or was that a typo since i think that would have a massive effect on her level of power
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
...SNORT. Its gonna be funnier if they find out none of them really have an interest in the Grail war due to a certain ANGEL problem.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm going to guess that Shinji survant is that 1 girl from kitsune no yomeiri. from the description that you gave off from the beginning that is the closest I can get. I'm also wondering when you planned update your Power Rangers evangaline crossover.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Seems to me like the start of one of the coolest crossovers ever with Evangelion and Fate/stay night in it which is my first reading of such.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
ok...where the HELL did you get Tamamo no Mae from? because that is NOT the normal one... other than that... what Rider said, and that was funny...and this looks like it will be interesting...and I am curious if a Servant can beat an Angel so I am going to be watching this for uppy-dates
animecollecter chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
looking forward to more chapters.
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
...The hell?
MWkillkenny84 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I suppose the Berserker is Lancelot, right?
And isn't Castko/Tamamo-no-Mae OVERKILL on Japanese soil, with her being a fragment/rapresentation of Amaterasu-O-mikami?
Vote: 10
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well, I'm terribly amused! I would give you a stage clap, but you wouldn't hear it. So I'll settle for typing it.

((Stage Clap))

So I'm gonna guess Vlad the Impaler for Berserker and Jessie James or Billy the Kid for Misato's Servant(Archer?).

Hope to see more of this soon!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hmmm interesting I've never see Fate/stay night but it's I'll need look at. What else do you got comin? (after you come back from your much deserved haitus)