Reviews for High School to Remember
seirra 1567 chapter 1 . 5/23
Your plot is really good but I suggest you edit it a bit. There are grammatical errors which make it a bit hard to understand and the descriptions are a bit vague. Like it becomes a bit difficult to figure out who you're talking about. Other than that, really like the plot. Cheers~
xoxo chapter 5 . 1/30
awww poor usui
FishBakon chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Iris Stardust chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
I like this story very much as it's crossover of two awesome anime. :D
Agent Kim chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
Canichan001 chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Well I was wondering when you wood update ur fantabulous story ;) haha I'm glad u finally did! Arigato gusaimazu :D I really like the Special A/Maid-Sama doin you've got going on, I wonder, will Takumi and Kei ever have a showdown? Teehee that would definitely b interesting C: lol ja mata ne!
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
oh no! would the other find out about her secret one day
SerinasHarmony chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Yaaaaaaay! Thank you! 3 plz update when u can and oh SHIZ the upcoming rivalry oh no, I don't know who to cheer for! \(T.T)/
hannahchuu chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Yes, indeed. This is hannahchuu, the author of this fandom. Sorry, this is the only place I can reply to the guests who were asking for my update. And I'm really really sorry to leave this story for so long. However, I still can't find the time to write another chapter. I'm actually writing two fanfic simultaneously then. And when I see that it was kind of exhaustive, I decided to write only on my vacation. And unfortunately guys, I haven't found my time for vacation. School works are really heavy. I even took many Math subjects this semester so I'm kinda groggy with logic, numbers and variables. Hahaha. But I'll try my best to write a new chapter 2 weeks from now. Yes. I'll be writing it in the Holy Week. That's vacation for us too. And by that time, I'm finished with all my exams.

Thanks guys for understanding. Lots of love!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
Don't abandon this story! Its amazing! You ends it with a cliffie...ppppplllsss upppdddate
Mj480 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
cliff hangerrrrrrr

omg this gonna,be interesting! !

hope u will update soooonnnnnn ",)
Phoenix Blaire chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
When will you make a anothet chap for this story
XXkagomeX chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
It's a great story, really. I LOVE ITXDXDXDXD
sangeeta chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
please update soon..I cant wait 4 da next chap..& please make it usuixmisaki..good luck.
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
No!A cliffhanger TAT... and the cat's out of the bag, ushishishi, what will happen to our sweet kaichou