Reviews for High School to Remember
Canichan001 chapter 9 . 4/3
Well I was wondering when you wood update ur fantabulous story ;) haha I'm glad u finally did! Arigato gusaimazu :D I really like the Special A/Maid-Sama doin you've got going on, I wonder, will Takumi and Kei ever have a showdown? Teehee that would definitely b interesting C: lol ja mata ne!
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 9 . 4/2
oh no! would the other find out about her secret one day
SerinasHarmony chapter 9 . 4/2
Yaaaaaaay! Thank you! 3 plz update when u can and oh SHIZ the upcoming rivalry oh no, I don't know who to cheer for! \(T.T)/
hannahchuu chapter 8 . 3/19
Yes, indeed. This is hannahchuu, the author of this fandom. Sorry, this is the only place I can reply to the guests who were asking for my update. And I'm really really sorry to leave this story for so long. However, I still can't find the time to write another chapter. I'm actually writing two fanfic simultaneously then. And when I see that it was kind of exhaustive, I decided to write only on my vacation. And unfortunately guys, I haven't found my time for vacation. School works are really heavy. I even took many Math subjects this semester so I'm kinda groggy with logic, numbers and variables. Hahaha. But I'll try my best to write a new chapter 2 weeks from now. Yes. I'll be writing it in the Holy Week. That's vacation for us too. And by that time, I'm finished with all my exams.

Thanks guys for understanding. Lots of love!
Don't abandon this story! Its amazing! You ends it with a cliffie...ppppplllsss upppdddate
Mj480 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
ehhhhhh
cliff hangerrrrrrr

omg this gonna,be interesting! !

hope u will update soooonnnnnn ",)
Phoenix Blaire chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
When will you make a anothet chap for this story
XXkagomeX chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
It's a great story, really. I LOVE ITXDXDXDXD
sangeeta chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
please update soon..I cant wait 4 da next chap..& please make it usuixmisaki..good luck.
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
No!A cliffhanger TAT... and the cat's out of the bag, ushishishi, what will happen to our sweet kaichou
sara chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
you are reaaally taking very long!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
NOOOOOO THIS FIC HAS TO BE MISAKIXUSUI! ITS THE LAW
Canichan001 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I jus recently discovered ur story nd it's awesome cuz I always wanted to kno what wood happen if Misakumi and Keikari met, how wood they react nd most importantly who wood win hehe x) I'm glad that u made Misaki faster and better but Hikari also has her forte in being stronger so that was cool. Haha Kei all jealous of having someone tie with him nd Takumi as always all cool nd reserved; but I have a feeling something is gonna lash out between the two bcuz of the fight between Takumi nd Hikari... Uhoh kyaaaaaa! Can't wait to read what happens ;D Nd jus chillax dude, try not to stress out too much, ur jus gonna end up hurting urself nd that does not benefit anyone, so onegai, take care of urself nd never over-expect anything that u can't do frm urself ne? It's ok, no ones perfect, jus gambatte nd fight-o! Ja ne 3 ttyl!
Angelo del Cielo Nero chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Misaki is a Tsundere! and love your fics
aluckyangel chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
i really like your story so please i really REALLy want to know what will happen next especially after tora came please PLEASE update