Reviews for Freedom of Expression
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ha! Matt he is sure manipulative but knows what he wants lol and Chris knows he loves it.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG YAY MATTICHO! Love it! More please!
buffvamp chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
umm...wow, that was weird, but it was really good. Inever thought of that pairing before. And Matt is a creepy horny guy in this one.
OnthaEdge487 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Matt . . . Jericho . . . *droolz*. Now that was a great fic! I love your work, it's awesome! Matt & Y2J, what a pairing! *dies* They had such chemistry in this fic. Plus they look so damn pretty. So, I guess you're not the only Matt/Jericho shipper on the planet. People are crazy not to be. Anywayz, I loved this, great work! Buh byez!
Dingo chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Um...we wouldn't happen to get a sequel/prequel/triquel/whatever comes after that, would we? And I for one, think us fans were cheated. We _need_ a good feud, we _deserve_ a good feud, we _should have a good feud_! *looks sheepish/hopeful* And a little bit of CJ/Matt slash? Pwetty please?
pandora1017 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Interesting... *scratches chin musingly*
Standing chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
ohh i love cj with any of the androgynous taggers! he's a fantastic character, and i think you did fine with him here. i would LOVE to see a prequel, or a sequel, or anything .. pull a star wars! this could be a great series; it's something different and something SMARTASSED and FUN, lol.
anoynomous chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I like the Matt and Chris angle. Whoever thought Chris Jericho, a bitch! Hope you continue with the story.
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
HAHA! The best part was Edge running into Matt - Missed? No I didn't - LOVE IT!

It is a weird pairing but I really am liking what you've done so far and am so looking forward to the "meeting" in Chris's room after the match. So yeah, PLEASE continue this :)
Jen chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Ooooh, a yummy Matt/Chris pairing! Is there a second chapter to look forward too? Puh-weeze? *puppy dog eyes* :)
StOnE CoLd SaRaH chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
*raises hand* I like Matt/Jericho too! As well as Shane/Shannon *giggles at Tracy* I really liked this story.. Another chapter anytime soon? Cuz I'd like to see what'll happen in the *dum* *dum* *dum* Jericho's room! _ Rock on!