Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
Guest 907 chapter 10 . 5/6
I just realized something- with Danny's invisibility, he could sneak Sirius outside the house any time he wants and keep him from going stir-crazy. I don't know how much it would affect the climax, because if Harry's in danger Sirius probably won't stay behind, but I think cabin fever was given as one of the reasons Sirius left the house to help.
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 17 . 2/12
I love your story! Dani and Danny are being just loveable! Dumbledore doesn't creep me out and Ron is still a jerk so you did great! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Followsyourstory chapter 17 . 1/17
Yay update. I like the story, plz continue.
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
I'm so happy you're still writing this! It's a fantastic story and I love your style. Danielle meeting Umbridge in the village was a brilliant scene. I really enjoy the way both twist the other's words around to suit their plots. And encouraging Luna's heliopath theory is wonderful! Especially with the jab against Zackarius. Hilarious! I look forward to more when you can write it! I hope you have a happy and productive New Year!
RandomCitizen chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
Gotta be proper undercover. Can't actually appear like you're not supposed to be there.

(Gosh, now I hope she gets them to change the name. Dang, calling the group Dumbledore's army when the enemy are afraid of Dumbledore having an army. 'XP Always have a plan in case of being found out. )
Miriam1 chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
This is a lovely addition to your fun story. Umbridge is annoying, but a political animal, and realized that it won't do to make an intentionally bad impression on the foreign students.

I love the idea that the things Luna talks about are real. Have fun with it.

For the record, I see nothing wrong with character building and a bit of exposition. You might feel that they don't move things as fast as you prefer, but they are important and add depth to the story.

There are always critics who won't appreciate such things, but I do.

I like what you are doing, and I look forward to reading your next installment.

Have a happy New Year.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Krusher chapter 17 . 12/24/2017
Have you seen Butch Hartman's drawings of Danielle ten years older? Most of them have flaming hair. So it seems like you somehow predicted Dani getting fire powers.
Rdnick114 chapter 17 . 12/23/2017
Excellent as always. I was a little taken aback by Hermione's lack of foresight with the meeting, but you had Danielle explain it in such an exquisite manner that it makes total sense that she wouldn't think about that; what with her rarely breaking DA RULES. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter. Always a treat to see more of this story. What an excellent Christmas present.

Thank you.
johnnysi chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
I would like to see Danielle go one on one against Bellatrix and have Danny or Danielle go up against Voldemort.
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
An excellent new chapter to an excellent story. Keep up the good work.
SDGhalo chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
nicely done on chapter and ending it on a good noted cliff hanger as well. do you think Danielle may have already found a place for them. keep it up :)
EC chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
I'm totally digging the whole Dani playing Umbridge like a fiddle lol the toad lady is like putty in her hands, it's smart and Hermione taking tips from a dani is good, i wish more people knew how amazing Dani's being but alas she's a spy right now and most Spy work goes unappreciated :/ but I feel like Dani's enjoying herself so that's good lol thanks for the update and happy holidays
CjHoax chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
WoooWoooo!
You artistic taco!
Great chapter as always.
But enough patting your back.
When Luna was talking about the Heliopaths I had a concern about a possible issue. Namely Danni being discovered by the resident blonde raven.
If this has been addressed in a previous chapter I apologize but I thought I should remind or make you aware of a possible plot hole.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
I can think of a few people JUST as loyal as Danielle - the entirety of Team Phantom. Seriously, the loyalty Sam and Tucker must have for Danny, the loyalty Jazz has to her brother, the loyalty Danny has to them AND his parents despite them hunting him (since he understood they didn't KNOW it was him)... Is it any wonder Danielle has such loyalty as her most defining trait when all her role models have it to such a large degree? I completely agree with Hufflepuff for Danielle, and could argue all of Team Phantom could be Sorted there - unless they were all brought to Hogwarts undercover and split up to keep an eye on all the houses. Then Sam would get Slytherin (just try to insult her friends - she'll rule the House with the power of his combat boots in no time flat the moment someone DARED insult HER Danny!), Jazz would get Ravenclaw, Tucker would get Hufflepuff (because he may be a Techno-Geek, but he doesn't like studying, so his default is Hufflepuff), and Dani and Danny would get Gryffindor - one to help protect the boys of the Golden Trio, one to protect the girl.
KuriMaster13 chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
Meeting with Umbridge was great, in this case she helps stop something that everyone was lucky did't happen to them, making her relevant without changing the story to much.
And Yeah, I can see you had fun with Dani teasing Hermione, which is good because you need to have fun writing this.
I didn't notice any paragraph being out of place, everything seemed pretty Okay.

Great work on this chapter and good luck on the next one and the life that keeps on getting busy for you.