Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
phantom00 chapter 1 . 6/13
Please update soon!
CJaMes12 chapter 15 . 3/20
Jake was good: I enjoy the "fluff" it really fleshes out a story rather than just having it rush from action scene to action scene. I am enjoying this!
Specter14 chapter 15 . 2/25
... THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME STORY EVER!
I love it soooo much! :D I've been looking for a good DP/HP fic that kept me on the edge of my seat! The only thing that could be better is if there was more of Danny in it, like if we knew what he's doing as a member of the Phoenixes... Anyway... I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much for writing!
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 2 . 2/12
Found an error. Spelled 'owed' as 'owned' in,
"Let's just say he owns me a favor" When Dumbledore is telling them about the Muggle Minister.
LordOfAllBricks chapter 15 . 2/3
158k words?! This has gotta be the longest thing I've ever read on this site! I hope it only gets longer ;) I love your design for Dani, by the way. I've seen a few youtube vids you made of her—she's looks completely awesome!
Jared51 chapter 15 . 1/29
Harry potter was useless in this story typy might add well kill him off.
shugokage chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
Interesting story great job!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
Good! Danny should get her a broom as a surprise!
Penny Lu chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
OMG I love this story!
Took me a few hours to read it but I did and it was awesome.
It's been round two months when's the next chapter coming out? I really really wanna see dani in a game and knock the socks of the other team.
SilverSea123 chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
I'm so glad you decided to continue this! I hope anything i said helped out a little...:) lol and now that I have actually seen the movies, I understand it more and it's made me even more excited to read this! I actually really liked that you made Danielle Seeker. I think there's a lot of great things you can do with that. I hope you keep your spirits up and that the good ideas keep coming! I'm so excited to see where you take it next!
Kitten Arina chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Again I do appericate that you are trying to stay true to the character from the book. However I am sick of you having Harry continuing to take it out on Dani. Other then she not getting a warning from the Ministry like he had with the hearing there has not been a single reason for Harry to attack her, like he did with Ron or Hermione from the book it self. I know that doing cross overs and being original and staying true to all the characters can be really hard.

But honestly I wish you would stop the baseless attacks. If your going to have Harry go after her as much as he has then given him a real reason to instead of the continuing pissy moody teen that is being shown. She hasn't bugged him about anything in his past in a lot of ways he thinks she has a past similar to him and he is treating her just as bad as he was just because he doesn't know about her past and has yet to really ask her about it.

This has been an interesting story, I like the idea of this cross over and while you are staying true to one of the universes that you are using it would be nicer if you can get these to univeres to mesh a little better then what you are doing. He has yet to open up to her and yet she hasn't been such a B to him about anything. When she could and right now has more of a right to.

As odd as it may sound coming from me I do wish you the best of luck with this story and would love to see it finished as I hate seeing unfinished work.
Kitten Arina chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
You know personally I think J.K. was crazy making Harry keep all his Faith in Dumbledoor when the Headmaster himself made this huge act of Ignoring Harry the way that he did in the books. It is one of those things that I could never fully understand. But that was a good way to stay true to the character but I also hate how you have Harry act like it is alright for everyone to have there own secerts except for Dani and you have just about everyone taking it out on her.
Kitten Arina chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
I am sorry but I want to point something out to you that to many just ignore and go with Cannon. Hermione was bullied any one who has ever been picked on in some way would never willing fall for a person as they see as a bully. Through her years in Hogwarts there is no way that Hermione would not have come to the conculsion that Ron is a Bully and therefore would never ever willing fall for him. I hope you do not go the same route as Cannon did.
Kitten Arina chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
I am sorry but I have another disagreement with you I don't care if you copied that line out the book about the creatures not being there last year. All that is need to see them is to witness a death. He witness his parents death but if you want to state that, that doesn't count cause he can't recall back that far I point out to the Dementors dragging that memory out of him in third year but still if it don't count he saw the death of a Unicorn and the Death of Modly Quriel. In his first year. I has never been said that you have to witness the death of a person just that you had to have witness death.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Spelling errors not so sure about but one error you are making To my Knowledge Danny and Danni were the same age as they seemed to be in the same class when she did attend the school. So I personally do not believe that Danny himself was to old for Hogwarts for this story. Otherwise this has been interesting so far.