Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
kennery123 chapter 1 . 2/13
Wow, you are an amazing writer.
Apollo Child1512 chapter 13 . 1/19
I really hope you haven't abandoned this it's a really cool concept and the writing is amazing. Furthermore the way you explain the connection between Hogwarts and Amity Park is watertight and frankly Dani handing Malfoy and his goons their tails made my day. I may not be well versed in Harry Potter but I love what you've done so far (especially since Order of the Phoenix is the only Harry Potter movie I've watched beginning to end) above is my actual pen name if you wanna chat (my iPhone doesn't let me login to my accounts)
Imagine when there's a lot of students, teachers and ghosts in a place trying to stop Peeves making troubles again, then Dani just happen to appear not knowing what is going on and Peeves was like he just seen a ghost (which he is actually) and was like 'Hi..hii miss fenton.' and keep saying stuff that confuse Dani (because she don't know what is going on) then run off, leaving all teachers and students looking at Dani in surprise and all ghost was like surrounding her and say thank and stuff. After all ghost leave the teacher and students still look at Dani and Dani don't even know what is going on and get very confuse. Isn't that hilarious?
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
You know...that is the first time I see Umbridge liking a student. Well, not counting Slytherin but really...wow. I'm impress
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I think the two phantoms got settled in (doing menial housework in a foreign country for a secret order they JUST learned of a couple days before, for crying out loud!) way too fast. At least you explained that away with they're trying to show off their powers slowly.

Was a bit miffed they took out a hour crux so easily, like dues ex machina...
Finally, at the end of this chapter, we reach invitation to hogwarts. Now the real story begins!
xThomas2 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
It's moving choppy sloppy and fast, the events and conversations. And yet there are too many words. You like your details. Most people who use this level of detail end up not finishing. Anyway, my review and criticism.
The dementor attack was well enough. It is the meeting with Dumbledore I disapprove of. You did it all wrong. Danny shouldn't reveal his secret so easily, dumbledore shouldn't have found him so easily, everything about that conversation was just easy!
StarTrail chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Please update soon this story is A-MA-ZING!
phantom00 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
When are you going to update this story?
Hermione Jean Burton chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
You really have to update this. Its awesome! Please update
XoniaRainforest chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
pls update more, I really love your story
Guntherson962 chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
I've been meaning to ask you something about Dani's Plasma Rocket for a while now, I've seen people have Danny mix his Ghostly Wail with his Phantom Phreeze making his enemy at the time freeze and shatter, if Dani did the same thing with her Phantom Phlare and Plasma Rocket would it make her go faster?
ffnismylife chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Please update this!
You are awesome! Don't leave us hanging here! You have lots of readers wanting to know what happens now!
eeveelutions chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I cant wait for the part of everyones prank war against toadface. I cant help thinking dani will be particularly vicious
batclanrookie chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You said you would update in summer. It is summer. Please?
Alex chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Xbskxhns just reread this for the third time! Ahhhh this story is so awesome! Agree with what Miriam1 (thinks that's her name) said though! How is Dani going to explain herself? And is there another Vlad nightmare in the future about this? Oh the possibilities... Btw the peeves bit still genius! As well as the DATDA scene where Dani "flips out"... And is it bad I really liked that Dani schooled the slytherins? o.o keep up the great work!