Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
Reishin Amara chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Ugh...reason I hated book five...Harry became such a little 3itch...
Ghost Guardian chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Spelling error: near the top about Snape critizising Dani, you spelled Sytherin with an e on the end.
Now, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR UPDATING
jessie chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
When are you going to finish the next chapter?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
If you are having trouble writing, why not transition between Danny and Danielle? During the book and movie of Order of the Phoenix, people in the wizard world went missing due to Death Eaters. You could have Danny investigate and save them, becoming a mysterious hero in the wizarding world and wrote about in the Daily Prophet as a vigilante.
SpicyTacos chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
I am in love with this story. The characterizations, the unity of both worlds, Danielle's character being a bit different than Danny just brilliant. And your writing style man, I could literally picture things in my head. And honestly I really hope Dani and Harry form at least some type of friendship soon.

I noticed you haven't updated in four months, and I hope this isn't abandoned. At least humor me with an update? Because I'm really curious where this is headed.

In love with this and eagerly awaiting a update,

Spicytacos
Saralina1314 chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
Yay a new chapter and a interesting one to, keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
dragonlovewater chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Umbrage I trying to hide the fact that she's a absolute psychopath she attacked Harry because he was already vulnerable to it because of the newspapers calling him crazy and dumbledor senile so it'd be easy to prey on him dani being an presumed exchange student was not hurt so much because very few people know she knows Harry and umbrage doesn't want to look bad... And I hope this makes sense to at least someone...
DualStarduster chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
I found just one error, I think at least.

Near the end, before talking about Harty and the detention he recieved, you have three words that made me wonder if this was what you were going for 'said Ron, bemused'

At first I though this was how he was, but with Harry laughing the next line I second guessed myself. Many people seem to confuse or believe "bemuse" and "amuse" are synonyms, in reality bemuse is like confed and amuse is like jokily.

The reason I say I think, was because it works either way with how it's written. He could be teasing her or confused she didn't know.

Other than that I didn't see anything.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
WTF WTF WTF
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
This is a fascinating story! The interactions were fun to read about. I was especially surprised by Dani's encounter with Malfoy and crew. I do wonder how things will go from here. I hope Dani will get along better with Ron and Ginny in the near future. i wonder if the Fenton Thermos would work on the ghosts or even on Peeves.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
I love this so far
Rahne-Aamar chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I love this story! Please keep it going!
Palindromes Rock chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
That was perfect... Disrupt class, tear apart the teachers points, and get away with it because she thinks you're in apanic. Brilliant.
Angstphilosophy chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
I truly am looking forward to future updates. I have already read the books, and it's all the more reason to anticipate what's going to happen next... especially when Umbridge kicks things up (which, assuming that I still remember what I read years ago, will be just around the corner). I know the story is going to be mostly from Danielle's point of view, considering the book itself never left Hogwarts much, but seeing that this is a crossover and anything could happen (namely, that inversion with the locket), it'd help somewhat to shine some limelight on Danny's time being a member of the Order. You have my fullest support on this story, but it's understandable if things were to happen and you find yourself unable continue or do so with a pace that you were hoping for. You are a talented writer, and no doubt has gone very far. I'm not sure on the problem with there supposed to being two chapters extra, but it may have something to do with your doubts. Good luck and thank you.
RandomCitizen chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Welp. And the night had almost ended on a decent note.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »