Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
princessbinas chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
That's the power of motivation. It is like the metaphorical version of gasoline. You can put more gasoline into a car to get it going again.

One idea I like seeing is Umbridge getting a lot of problems from Dani via ghost powers (but never truly knowing until the end when she learns Dani is the one causing her those ghostly issues). I am also curious how well Umbridge will react to someone who is part ghost. I know that she really hates centaurs and other magical hybrids like half giants. From what I know from the DPVERSE, half ghosts are pretty powerful. I am looking at you, Danny. You made that crater in the miniature golf course.
neah20 chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Jajajaja draco and danielle? Funny xD well i continue
Multiple-Characters1-Acct chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
It's nice to see you are continuing.
SDGhalo chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Awesome that your trying to keep it going

I didn't respond in the last announcement but I must say even though you were thinking of letting go of this project, I respect your decision. and how powerful the reviews from everyone giving you ideas and wanting you to keep it going.

your writing style on how you can get your character and others to melt so well with an existing story. and even though your updates take a bit when it finally shows everyone is excited on reading the next chapter.

its good that your trying to get this going. and everyone behind it is supporting it. lets hope everyone who has ideas to to help you keep it going.
KuriMaster13 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
YAY! Good to see you are still continuing it. :)

Though if these announcements are going to go down when the new chapters come up, people will probably have to give there reviews as PMs, as the reviews put here won't go down with the Announcement chapters and you are only allowed one per chapter...

I hope you understood what I was typing there... once again thank you for deciding to continue this crossover. :)
Arla Logan chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Yay:-D
darkmist111 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Good to know your spirits have been lifted I'm glad your getting the support you deserve.
EastPort10 chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
That's sad
neah20 chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Is a great chapter.. Jajaja danielle vs sirius i like... I continue reas
Zer Author chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
NOoooooooooo- well, alright, if you must. I can understand losing interest in a story. Still, it's a shame. You've been doing some really good stuff in here, wide-sweeping plot changes or not. And maybe, after some time has passed, you will gain an epiphany, and come back to this. I, personally, hope that you will.

In any case, may your future endeavors fair better in your eyes, and thank you for giving us such an interesting piece, unfinished though it may be.
emeraldcris chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Rather than scrap it all together why not put it on hiatus...? Maybe right now it's not challenging your imagination, and it's borng you, but maybe later you'll revisit it and think "aha!"... Well selfishly I wanna plead please don't delete the story nor abandon it but if it's ultimately giving you writer's block then set it aside for a bit and explore a new interest for a bit... I love these characters and the way you've had them developed especially Dani, and I really would have loved to see more of the Phantom universe cross into the Harry Potter universe but I'm sure you had a plan on where this story was going when you started... Anyways, sad to hear of your possible scrapping, really hoping you don't! And if you need new ideas we your fans are totally willing to throw several at you (in desperation) :) do what ya do
phantom00 chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Please don't abandon this story! It's started to get to the good parts!
llhellotherell chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Please don't! I really love this story! I think you are a fantastic writer, you don't have to change the whole plot to make it good! I hope you decide to keep writing this story.
TrojanHalks2012 chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
I'm gunna be quite saddened to not see this story finished, it was going so well too, but if you need to set it aside so you can focus your creative juices on other things, then I can understand that. I just hope that you won't delete this story altogether. I like going back every now and then to reread my favorite stories to help get my own creative juices flowing and all three of your stories are some of the best I've seen. Even if this one isn't finished.

If a little bit of time is all you need to think of some plot twists that you can introduce to continue this story, then I wholeheartedly encourage it. I always liked trying to guess what you might come up with, especially in regards to them destroying the Horcruxes prematurely. I'd been wondering to myself how they could've helped in those regards, helping to destroy them. Heck, Danny could have killed Nagini, the snake, saving Mr. Weasley in the process of being attacked by it; all the while Harry and Danielle were witnessing the battle through their links in their sleep or something. Danielle could have used her powers to help hide the DA from Umbridge and her Slytherin crew and even help Fred, George and Peeves cause mischief just to get on Umbridge's nerves. Danielle could ultimately have decided to reveal her ghost form to Umbridge, and the others, in her office when she's threatening Harry, in order to save him from being tortured. They could have used their powers at the Department of Mysteries to save Sirius and even help Dumbledore in the fight against Voldemort; I bet their introduction to him would throw even him for a loop. There are several other paths this story could have taken; whether the plot remained true to the books, or had an entirely new spin that was all your own. It is called FanFiction after all, the originals don't have to be followed down to every word so long as proper credit is given to them.

Sorry, I don't intend for this to be a rant or something. I'm just trying to point out that good plots can be pulled from anywhere, given enough time and thought on the matter of course. In any case, whatever you decided to do in the end is your decision, and I will support it. You're an amazing writer, and I'm gunna be sad to see you leave. I hope you find your true passion, wherever your writing takes you.
Schurke chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
I understand completely and while I'd like to talk you out of it, I've been where you are (a great number of times) and understand how crippling that could be. I hope that you can use the characters you want (this version of Dani is quite compelling) and write a story that both challenges you as a writer and entertains you as a fan. I am sure that there is some Danny Phantom/ Harry Potter xover out there to be written. It might even be set in this book.

My only piece of advice to salvage this story is to do rewind. Go through it until you find the point where your plotline, whatever it may be, can begin. If you find the one idea that changes everything and start again from that point. Maybe its not keeping the secret as rigorously as you have. Maybe its focusing more on the ghost aspect of everything. Dealing with the bad wizards of the ghost world while Harry deals with the living ones. Since Dani and Danny both walk that invisible line between the living world and the dead one, this story could be an exploration of that concept for wizardry. That veil of the dead was quite interesting, especially Sirius' trip through it. I think that focusing on what has already been written is the mistake. Go off the edge of the map and see what happens, whether it is in this story or your next one. I have faith in you as an author. You're good.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »