Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
MidnightBlueConverse99 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Great chapter :)

I loved it, can't wait for your next update :)
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Danielle used logic bomb!
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Malfoy and Crew want to battle!
Danielle used Beat Up!
It's a critical hit!
Danielle used Intimidate!
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!
Malfoy and Crew flinched!
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I don't know if I already asked this but... how come Dani' s ecto-energy is yellow instead of green? It's bugging me to no end!
Inviso-Al chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Can we see a little more DaniXDanny time?
CjHoax chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Another troll courtesy of dani
KuriMaster13 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! AN UPDATE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
OK, my thoughts an all 4 things:

1) Hufflepuff common room conversation: Awesome, it perfectly showed how absurd people were behaving in thinking towards what Harry was claiming. :)

2) Dani vs Peeves: Awesome, Peeves was IC, Dani was IC, Peeves is now humorously afraid of Dani, And I can actually see some use of Peeves to you now due to what happened here... After hearing that Dani is kinda despising a few certain Slytherins, in order to get on Dani's good side (as he sure as hell doesn't wan't to be on her bad side), he might throw some more pranks at said Slytherins in order to try and score a few brownie points with her. :)

3) Dani vs Malfoy: Awesome, Everything makes since and the characters are IC, and Draco get's defeted by the power of witty banter while he starts fearing Dani now too. :)

4) Double Danny conversation: Awesome, both Danny(i)s are IC and it shows how the event may have looked like to other eyes, all the while having Danny volatilize a lesson he learned in the show for Dani to think about. :)

All in all, my opinion on this chapter, could be summarized by looking at the first word after the colon in each of those parts. :)
Phantom Trainer chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
great chapter. keep it up!

Phantom OUT!
Sharkdude5 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Great Chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
I loved this chapter! I like how Dani made Draco fear her. Please update very soon!
DinoPirate chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Amazingly, I couldn't take my eyes off. Dani made a definate point with the Hufflepuffs (that they desperately needed to hear) and finally had Malfoy's pants on fire; Peeves could be useful later and the Dani and Danny moment was sweet (in an odd way but still sweet). I can't wait for more of this!
alex.rushing.5 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Yay! Next theirgoing to say she and harry are loveers!
Freefan1412 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Nice new chapter. :) The first part, where Dani systematically took the basis of the Harry-is-crazy argument apart was well done. It is a lot more convincing than the he-is-right-because-of-so-and-so attitude and most important about that was that she pointed out the *possibility* and the neglect of the Ministry concerning it. That is a harsh point that does not even take Harry's sanity into account and that is still ignored. It is also an approach that is not often used in OotP fics.
I loved reading about Dani's beating down of Malfoy and his goons. It was a pleasure to read, fun and well done. Great.:) It was made even greater by despite how amazing it was had how justified Dani was, it was not the right thing to do. How it really looked from the outside and how it was. Danny's lecture was a great combination to that. Very well done. :)
Great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next. :)
PlatyPussinboots chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I just read the first chapter of this, and I loved it! It was pretty interesting how dani's ghost sense and powers acted up during this scene. Perhaps you can do something cool with that.
I'm gonna keep reading and hoping the rest of the story is as good as this.
ffnismylife chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
I love this story! I hope you can update it soon! Imagine all the things Dani could do at Hogwarts! Poor Umbridge, she thinks Dani is on her side (sort of) she's in for a surprise. I hope to see some Dani-Luna friendship!
HiddenDragonSoul chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Dani is so funny! Please update soon!
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »