Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
SofiPhan29 chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
Just A Visitor chapter 19 . 7/10/2020
Another awesome chapter in one of the greatest Harry Potter/Danny Phantom Crossover FanFictions. I love the interaction between Danielle and Fred and George. Like how you made their reactions to her more grounded, that is my favorite part of your writing style how you are able to capture the essence of each character perfectly and make their dialogue seem grounded.

I really hope you don't discontinue this story. It is one of the best I have ever read. Your writing style is so descriptive, rich and character driven, that is very rare when it comes to finding stories on this website. In my opinion your writing is better than some novels I have written because it is so detailed. It is my hope that you will find the drive to continue to this story and continue to entertain us. Until then stay and best wishes.
SDGhalo chapter 19 . 7/10/2020
great job on the chapter its too bad that this story is discontinued until further noticed but Family and Career come first as always RtistC :) always enjoying what you wrote on here is always a blast and hope to here from you soon.

Cheers.
KuriMaster13 chapter 19 . 7/10/2020
Aww, well at least it wasn't ended on a super stressing cliffhanger. Well, even if discontinued, I will still be following this in case you ever decide to pick this up again.

As far as I can tell, this was a very good chapter. It was nice to see Dani add 2 more people to the list of people she could talk to about her powers, and while it is unlikely to happen given the story's new status, the thought of Fred and George recruiting Dani into pulling an epic prank on Umbridge, now that they know her secret, will always put a smile on my face.
Wintermoth chapter 19 . 7/10/2020
sadness but honestly I'm I feel u there. once you've lost inspiration for something it just turns painful to write. I would love to see whatever else you might have for this but regardless, thank you for this story and all the others. -
SofiPhan29 chapter 19 . 7/10/2020
Man... What a bummer, but at least you told that this is going to be discontinued, so that counts for something.

And, damn. I had just found this story barely three months ago but eh, what can I do anyway. For instance, I just ...wanted to let you know this story is amazing and cracks me up a lot especially with how you have Dani a really cool role not putting Danny aside (because, c'mon Danny's my favorite character) and ufff, Umbridge JSJSJSJ, I love how she thinks of Danielle as an exemplary student. *Sighs* Anyway, hopes you will find the motivation to end this in a future. Best on lucks in life too.
jaguarspot chapter 19 . 7/9/2020
Aww too bad, i've been reading this fic since the beginning and i always got really excited whenever you posted a new chapter. Still, i appreciate you telling us this is probably it.

I hope you dont take it down entirely, since i've reread all three fics with your Danielle several times over the years and i'd love to keep doing it. They are definitely some of my favorites in the fandom!

About the chapter, i loved how Dani got one over Filch and Mrs. Norris, and i love that while Fred and George didnt initially react like she wanted them to, they apologized and lisened to her and she yold them part of her secret.

If you do choose to post an outline of what you'd planned to have happen next, i'd love to read it!
jnautking chapter 18 . 6/24/2020
Keep up the good work
allman08 chapter 18 . 6/22/2020
Well, this is a fun story. I enjoyed reading this.
Rhondite chapter 18 . 6/18/2020
Dude, i love this story. When will you update next? Please be quick.
Wintermoth chapter 18 . 6/12/2020
feck. I marked this side come back to it when I had a free moment a month ago and then I forgot. hooray. but OMG I was so excited to see this update! and I can't wait to see what you do next!
FictionFan1600 chapter 18 . 5/27/2020
Wow I’m really loving this story. I can’t wait for the next update!
GammaRadiation chapter 18 . 5/20/2020
Wow, I can't believe you're keeping up this story even after 8 years! You're very dedicated and it definitely shows, this story is amazing. Keep going, you're doing fantastic!
Hoppy854 chapter 18 . 5/19/2020
I’ve always found myself more partial to Danny being main character, but this story was really good. Even though I wasn’t really on board with Dani as main character, I couldn’t put the story down. Keep up the good work! :)
Bluzerker chapter 2 . 5/19/2020
This story ain’t for me, way too much OOC for just plot convenience. I can’t. And I’m confused, I haven’t read any books of Harry Potter but I’ve read a ton of Danny fantom. Thus reading a ton of crossover with Harry Potter, and I’ve seen a lot dumbledore bashing, so I assume it’s I guess cannon or somewhat true. Seeing on how Danielle royaly fuck up, and Danny leaving coincidently is just waaaaaay too good to be true, almost like a third party made these Cousins desperate on purpose. HHHHHHHHMMMMMmmmm.
So I’m stopping now before I say anything worse.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »