Reviews for Phoenix Phantom
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
Really digging the Hufflepuff pick, that house just doesn't get the credit it deserves. A lot of food for thought at the ending there.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Friendship ahoy!
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
That was a sweet ending to the chapter. Friendship ahoy!
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Finding something annoying? Use intangibility to get rid of it. Problem-solving, ghost-style. Gotta love it :P
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
That was definitely interesting. I like seeing how the Fentons affect canon HP events, so I wouldn't consider this long-winded at all.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Pretty cool that the Fentons stood up for the gang to let them stay for the info meeting. Sweet prank on the twins as well XD
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
It's kind of weird that Harry and Danny are apparently the same height, if Danny is 3 years older. Not to mention with Harry being malnourished, he wouldn't be winning any height contests. So far things are still slow, but understandably so due to things having to be explained to both Fentons. Regardless the writing is high quality so it's still enjoyable :P
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Necessary info-dump and explanations given, fairs fair.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This is exciting. Can't wait to see what Danny has to say about this. Not to mention Dani's probably pretty confused. Time for a crash-course in HPverse events :P
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
So good... so long ago...
Black-Feathered Nightingale chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
I just read your story in one go and I can only say that I love it so far! I have to admit that I have been quite sceptical at first, for one because most HP crossovers I've seen with DP were during OotP, with Danny arriving at Grimmauld's, possibly joining the order, yadda yadda. Cool at first, but repetitive after a while.
On the other hand, Dani is something of a hit or miss character for me, I like her in some fanfics and strongly dislike her in others.
Yours however is definitely a Dani that I love, I even think this is my favorite Dani ever so far! She's cool but full of realistic(!) fears and self-doubts, she has all kinds of character traits without going too far into any extremes (okay,maybe except her big mouth and being a trouble magnet, but imho even that wasn't too annoying, she didn't seem at all like the sassy girl cliché). It's easy to relate to her due to that and you brought a good mix of her being her own person, a growing hero but who still lives in Danny's shadow and suffers under this clone trauma, without being too wangsty.
As for Danny, he seems like a bigger than life hero here, a calm, experienced and wise beyond his years authority, which seems quite unusual for him. But then after PP, the statues seem like a fitting symbol, and it is mostly written from Dani's viewpoint after all, and she obviously adores him. (Can't blame her, I want Danny as a big brother slash cousin too!) Point in case, unlike Dani, Molly and most other wizards and witches still considers him a child too after all.

As for the plot, it isn't such a new concept, but I still like this version. I usually don't care all too much about obvious rewrites of an already well-known story, but I like that you still manage to offer new viewpoints, like the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. I suppose it's a good thing Dani isn't in Gryffindor after all, or she'd be too close to the golden trio and therefor to the well-known plot. Making Dani beat up the Slytherins also seemed quite a bit too much like an action girl... but she IS a superhero after all, even if not as experienced as Danny, so some extremes should be self-evident, she isn't that great at being undercover yet after all.

In any case, I'm very much looking forward to hopefully a new chapter soon, I really like your story and writing style so far!
phantom00 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Please update soon!
CJaMes12 chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Jake was good: I enjoy the "fluff" it really fleshes out a story rather than just having it rush from action scene to action scene. I am enjoying this!
Specter14 chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
... THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME STORY EVER!
I love it soooo much! :D I've been looking for a good DP/HP fic that kept me on the edge of my seat! The only thing that could be better is if there was more of Danny in it, like if we knew what he's doing as a member of the Phoenixes... Anyway... I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much for writing!
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Found an error. Spelled 'owed' as 'owned' in,
"Let's just say he owns me a favor" When Dumbledore is telling them about the Muggle Minister.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »