Reviews for Pebbles
sundragons9 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
It makes me so sad. If Cato ever wakes, he'll rely so much on Katniss, probably the only one who'd want anything to do with him.
Alis-May chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
OMG I LOOVE how you tied in your other story with this update! you should write some more drabbles like this (:
very well written, great job!
sundragons9 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Well this is a nice surprise, and of course gives us what could be seen as another chapter of TCBS. And to know what is still going on with Cato.
sundragons9 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Same thoughts as last chapter. Wonder now, since you're doing his POV and it starts before the games, if this does happen.
sundragons9 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Even though these aren't tied to anything, really, this makes me wonder about Cato's delusions in TCBS and TSCO.
sundragons9 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Snow Snow. I see what you did there. (smiles)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Its veeeery confusing...
MzMilo chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
nice
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Gale showing up and being smug is the best! Loved it! I can't help but read into the grimace that passed over Cato's face.
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter! I take it that this is a reference to The Caged Bird Sings? I like the difference in writing style though.
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I really really liked this one. It's kind of a summary of sorts of what they were to each other in the book/movie.
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
nice!
Kilani Heals chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Haha. You're welcome. You owe a ton more fics. But five hours of sleep a day is really unhealthy!
Kilani Heals chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Haha! You were talking about me, weren't you? :p you still need to post two drabbles! :P. One that is due tomorrow and a previous debt!

Make them switch souls while in the training center! :D
Courtney DiLaurentis chapter 7 . 6/16/2012