Reviews for Fate's Fun
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 7 . 4/9
Please update!
jamie.huntington1 chapter 7 . 2/9
Hope you get time to update
Very good
A Hades/other parents p.o.v. would be nice... If they were stolen from Harry I don't see how stealinging them back should be a problem not to mention they never bought Harry anything, Hades shoukd have seen the haft that Harry owns nothing BC of them.
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
Cool story so far! :) I especially like Harry's friends/family.
Hazel chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
Keep up the good work!
Lo chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Thalia was December 22
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Well i like the loophole they found and that harry is somewhat of a multi divine being in human body but i don,t like attitude of hades one moment he is a loving father another moment he is indifferent for eg he says harry was born for purpose of duty but he still loves him but then he doesn't punish the dursleys which in canon he would have done it in a moment's notice. Also as fun it is to read a 8 to 9 year old harry and find him some what adorable but i never liked those fiction in which children less then 12 year old go on great adventures. So i think time skip to hogwarts or 14 year old harry would be good now enough of my ramblings bye.
H chapter 7 . 3/7/2017
One year ! With no updates ! The torture. This is really good. If ur not gonna continue it let someone adopt it
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
DanDanTheWritingFan chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
I love this story! I hope you're planning to continue it! :)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
pretty cool fic! it got a bit heavy a tad too quickly maybe, but it's nothing too bad.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Timeskip chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Timeskip to more advanced years. It would be nice to start reading of Harry in advanced years instead of as a 9 uear old boy.
YDdraigGoch94 chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Ah...You have the date wrong for Annabeth's birthday. She's born on the 12th of July 1993.

Otherwise, all is good.
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Umm.. Is Harry bipolar? Because he keeps jumping from nice, curious kid to arrogant little asshat. Also, pythons aren't poisonous, so that last scene makes no sense. Doubt even the mythological one was.