Reviews for It started with a kiss
punipunipon chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Aww poor Kairi is scared to meet Sora's mom...i guess i would be too D: Now i feel nervous for Kairi. I really hope everything goes well for her! Update soon,no rush! :DDDDDD
punipunipon chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
O.O Woot! So cute! I love love love it! ...and its fine for the absences...school is killing me too and i have a whole bunch of art to get done this week... -.-
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Squee! Yay! They kissed! Yay! :D

.*Nieve*.
punipunipon chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
are you kidding me?! that was soooooo cute! i love it and cant wait for more! Update soon,no rush!
Gohan Roxas chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Naww, how romantic! :P
Lolipop Gurl chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
OMG I Love Ur Story It's Like Sooooo Good There where some misspelled words here and there but I don't care it was a amazing story keep up the good work.
punipunipon chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW So adorable! KYAAA! I love it so much! Update super soon,no rush! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
FINALLY! Yay! They kissed! :D

*sighs happily* SoKai's an adorable couple. You portray their love so perfectly. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
That's cute(:

T3rran chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Alright. Time for my first review.

First! This chapter is comparable to your first. Got a good start and grips the reader pretty well. Take note of these, and reread 2 and 3, you'll see a difference. As well, both 1 and 4 had note worthy cliff hangers. 2s cliff hanger was not necessary, especially that early in the story. You could've easily pulled the ending and beginning of 3 and 3 together.

Also! Grammatically you appear fine. Though coming from me you may as well be asking a cave man. So no worries there. Story development is progressing nicely, and every word is pressing it forward. So for that you're doing incredibly well. Better than I am sometimes (IE, absolutely no filler parts.) though you could benefit from slowing down a bit. (If you need clarification, feel free to PM me about it.)

Your characters are very believable, Kairi the love struck girl, and Sora the "dashingly handsome" boy she's lost her mind over. Sora does seem a bit flat, but he hasn't really had much screen time so that's completely acceptable right now.

So, any plans on an update soon? And if you'll bring in any other characters?
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Sora super sweet and Kai's kinda clumsy X)

...Wonderful! :D
Hope her lunch goes well :)
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Awe, poor Kairi, always yearning, but never reaching.
Sad:/ You should make this happen(:

punipunipon chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
This chapter was adorable! Although i feel bad for Kairi when people were yelling at her. I can't wait to see how the lunch goes. Update soon,no rush! :)
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Pretty good so far.
You should update soon.

Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Lol XD Kairi
Oh My Sniggles! This is an amazing story! I love it! So romantic, so comedic. All I need to fall head-over-heels for a story! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what embarrassing thing Kairi goes through next! :D