Reviews for Favorite Parts
Very nice!
bcmom chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Nice :)
kris.naman1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hey Leea! This is like my third time reading this! I think u should write another.. Awesome girly! :)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
love it
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Really enjoyed this. Great job!
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
ok...now I need a cold shower... damn woman!
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww he does have a good heart.
Coolaquarian chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hmmm, this is probably the way Fi distracts Michael from his never ending all time consuming work! It was delicious, well written smut and many visuals popped up in my head;).

The last line left me speechless and I think Michael felt the same way.
Laura Thoms chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wowieeee! This was so aaaahhhmazing to read! What fun! I will read it again most definately! Now, excuse me , I have to go find my husband...
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ô la la ! :-))
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Whew, girl, what did your friend say to you? cuz that sure was hot! Loved the tag line about Mike's heart being her favorite part. Good to see something new on the "M" page. Nice!
purdys pal chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, very hot and then very sweet at the end.
InvisibleRainX chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
EEEEEE! i'll admit; I don't usually like nor read smut. However; with you and your writing and the fact that it came from our discussion. I just HAD to and it was so delicious! Mm! very cute, sweet and just.. AHHH! so in character too. I loved it babe! i will only ever have 1 fave smut fic, and it is this and always will be. it is perfect 3 Thank you so much babe! :D made me drool with neck parts MmmMmm! ;) love you bff!