Reviews for Fuzzy
Zek chapter 1 . 8/27
Would it surprise everyone to know that alcohol is highly toxic to cats? The amount that Mew ingested for body size suggests high levels of toxicity. Don't feed your animals alcohol.
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
'Fuzzy'? More like fluffy. :)
dalek chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I liked this and all well... you know Mew is actually a boy?
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hey, sis, this was a really good story that you have written. I wasn't expecting Mew to get drunk on those berries. I love it when Mew was drunk, because she was funny and I actually found Drunk Mew kinda adorable. Mostly because all I could think was that she had a southern accent. Mewtwo was very in character and I like the part where he ran instead of teleporting or flying. It just shows how running isn't his strongest suit and why he always fly. I can't wait to read other stories that you have.
CrossroadxOFxVesper chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hahaha! This was cute!

Whatever your inspiration was for this must have been priceless; I was laughing nearly the entire time.

A bit different than what I've seen from you in terms of their personalities, but still really good.

Well, this was fun to read, nice job on it!

Very Respectfully,

Lafaiette chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is very sweet and fun! Definitely a cute depiction of Mewtwo and Mew's married life after (I suppose) the events of Forsaken. It's also realistic, some scenes and dialogues are similar to daily life events and conventions you can find in some couples. ) It's interesting to read Mew from this 'twisted' drunken perspective: it reminded me of Legion's possession (even Mewtwo's reactions were similar!), but the mood is light and comical. 3 I loved the little details; maybe I'm wrong, but Mewtwo seems to like cooking and looking after the house! XD He's really a great husband!

But what do you mean for "first orgasm"...? They have had sex before, right? Mew just find it difficult to reach? (or Mewtwo is still a little awkward...?) XD

Anyway good job! Your style is amazing as usual. I hope to read other one-shots like this in the future, as you planned some time ago. :) Have a nice day, dear!