Reviews for Relationships
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter! I hope you post more!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
ughhh :( Other than the previous chapter this is definitely my favorite but you also crushed my soul. :( Sirius and Marlene forever!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
This is probably my favorite chapter so far. Awesome job! You captured Sirius extremely well.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Awesome chapter! (Also, I am little bit obsessed with the name Astoria, fyi)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
I am glad that this friend zone story ended happier than Neville and Luna's. Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Hahaa mother-in-law/daughter-in-law struggles. This was great, you write Molly & Fleur both really well.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Ahh James and Lily are the best as always!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
nooo! He didn't do it Remus, really he didn't! amazing look at how Remus felt when it seemed Sirius betrayed them though!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
:( I always wanted Neville and Luna to be together. sad.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Oliver and Katie are my absolute favorite together (Well you know except for like Sirius and Marlene and everything but you catch my drift). Awesome chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I love Ron and Hermione together! A lot of people don't write them particularly well though, but you of course do an amazing job with them! In case you were wondering that is very much a hint to write more Ron/Hermione.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is an awesome idea for a story. Great first chapter, I look forward to seeing what else you came up with!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Not really for chapter 13 but I liked the sirius/Marlene, except for the ending and the Neville/Luna was the same, good but for the end. I ship scorpius and Lily, not rose so yeah, but overall a great fic
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 10/9/2013