Reviews for Naruto: The Demon of the Library
huh. Cool. :)
SilentIndigoMist chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Wow
Omniczar chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Why does the definition of a 'gut feeling' remind me of the 'glitchy feeling' from Bone?
loretta537 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
this is a great story, please update it soon (and maybe get narumi on the team with shika and choji, sasuske would love to have two fan girls on his team)
LunaEchoWillow chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I like the story I hope to see that you update soon!
LXS chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Thanks for the clarification. It's really kind of you to add that, on top of the free story.
The fact that they are aware of the danger is a mixed bag. They would not ignore something they encounter that in a more lax scenario would write off as inconsequential (passerby, strange smell, etc.), but the tension from the risk of what they are embarking on would hamper their responses, possibly to the point of stilted movements and near-fumbles. Then again, these three take their training seriously, so the danger is greatly minimized and they are certain to take advantage of the fact that no one would expect them to catch on to whatever this is that is happening.
The Sandaime placing her with Sasuke would keep off most attempts of bigots' attempts of knocking her out of the system, and I cannot say more than that until I encounter your version of the Uchiha. Though, I do wonder why they put Sakura so close to her primary distraction.
I love putting more into the reviews than just "Yes!" or the like. The short ones show great support and can uplift spirits, but I enjoy editing in a way that tosses ideas and one-line observations up in way of cobbling something together. Thanks for posting.
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Her way of traveling is fun
DarkMask09 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Whoo! I wonder if naru is going to get caught... Nah, she won't. She's too good XD
Dante Nastaran chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
oh yes, the trouble they will get it. )

XD plz update soon.
kuromi123 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
This is amazing! I love your stories, although I preferred Narumi being blond, but the point is it's amazing, and she's so cool, and I like the hints or romance between her and shikamaru, it's awesome!
Windninja1000 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter, can't wait till the next one! : D
lea chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
this is great so far. i cant wait for more. though i have a feeling that her gut feeling has something to do with mizuki and takira?
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
The Ten Mask Shops Incident sounds lol inducing
Bluebird208 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Awesome chapter I loved it. Update soon please 3
LXS chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
No problem; this gives me practice on writing out what I'm thinking inwards. First part was just saying to be hyper-aware of potential instances of sticking one's foot in their mouth, even when the situation seems fairly straightforward on who is in the wrong.
So, the 'gut instincts' could be animalistic awareness and preparedness, or it could be a bit less charitable to the chakra monster's goodwill and be Kyubi (think I heard this bandied about someplace) is reacting to centralized hate/fear/etc. And you would think the town had enough shinobi on leave to where security is a given. Unless they get that many missions and that few manpower -in which case, its a wonder they were not invaded sooner.