Reviews for A Hero's Savior
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/29
The description of the torture was amazing. But why did they do it?
Nicolene B chapter 16 . 2/4
Amazing story! Really well-written and captivating. Thanks for the excellent read!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 16 . 1/17
Uh ob
Firesword6 chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Steve cares so much, it's so nice.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Nawwww great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Waaaaa so good
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Ah holy moly amazing start to the story
roker1001 chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
This was such an amazing story x.x
I never felt so much emotion while reading before.
Fizzy Bow chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Well dang! Don't those stupid space monsters have anything better to do. Jeez! Wish they all would jump of a space bridge.

Finally, a full on sex scene! Too cute, too cute! Omg, love the whole thing. This story is pretty old, you must already have the sequel out. Well im fina go check it out.
You know i havent been to sleep all night! Jeez! Talk about insomniac! I think im obsessed with gay-ness. I have a problem. I know, but i love the idea of a man taking another man. its a beautiful thing!

well later.
Fizzy Bow chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I know this chapter must have been hard to write. i can actually hear the mashing of the backspace button, every time you mess up. Maybe it wasn't hard to write, if you had it planned out, but still! ugh!
Its a work of art. It came out great! So cute and i was smiling so hard reading this! Its very good.

Now its finally time for sex! And i mean sex this time! Steve you will carry Tony into a hotel and you will rip apart his clothes! Then you will make sweet, delicious love, making. No holding back he can take it.
He did the hulk after all, WAIT! Sorry, that's another fanfic. hee hee! Woops! So sorry.
Fizzy Bow chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Ha! The Avengers going wedding clothes shopping. Too funnie! And you added Loki, yay! I guess Tony missed out on the whole, Loki help killed the monsters thing. He was just a little busy, dying and all. He properly join the team and everything with out Tony even knowing. lolz.

HA! I knew it. That chapter with Loki helping the Avengers kill the monsters was a foreshadowing. He is now slowly but surely joining of the team! So he was (in your version) under the influence of the Tesseract. interesting. Wish they would do this for the movie. Fangirls would greatly appreciated it (like me)! now all the other fans . . . . um. idk.
Fizzy Bow chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Its over. It over! Its over, its over, its oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooover!
I would be happy with the story ending like that. It a very creative ending. Love it!

I get what your trying to say. I think. Tony had to get himself(his mind) out of that place. He had to move on. He had to face what they did to him. He had to face the bloody broken person he was when they were done torturing him. By facing his self and helping the hurt Tony out of the warehouse; he accepted what happen and started to move on. But before he could reach Steve outside the door(meaning before Steve could help him), he had to help him self.
Tell me if im wrong . . . .
Fizzy Bow chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Such a cute ending! DUM-E, your so thoughtful. Tony must have made some really smart machines to be able to know when a human is crying and bring them tissue. Wish I had a DUM-E, he could do all my homework and chores, then when he's done, we watch cartoons together. hee hee!

Anyway, getting side-tracked.
This was such a tearful chapter. For a moment I thought Steve would be gone too long and Tony would die. Don't scare people like that! Almost passed out cause I thought it was all over and the next chapter would be a funereal scene.
My gosh the place would be packed. All those people would be there for his death, but not when he actually needed a friend to stop him from pulling the reactor out of his chest. huh, go figure!

Well, im glad Steve did make it! yay! It felt like a ton of bricks were lifted off my chest, when Tony finally told the captain, what happen. Thank goodness! Now they can have sex- I mean Tony can start to heal! Yup, "HEAL", heal right up.