Reviews for The Compromise
lv90047 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
*clutches my heart* Damn it, girl! Your stories will be the death of me! xD
I honestly liked this oneshot. A few mistakes, but it's cool. We're not perfect.
I do hope you continue to write these wonderful fics!
eienternity chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was so (*-*)! I don't even have word for it!
deepintheclowds chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Go naruto! You tap that. Love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
*nosebleed* i love it!
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
heehehe this whas awesom and hot i relly liked the story.

i loved bossy Naruto and how saske called him ''naruto-sama'' the whas hot and the teasing -
HUUGIRL chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I enjoyed this very much :)
Secret world chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
loved it
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
A few spelling and grammar issues. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you meant for the NAME of the sword to be Samurai. I'm going to assume you are aware that Samurai is the title of a Japanese fighting class, such as the English Knight. The style of sword Samurai used is called a Katana.

Beside that, I'd love to see what punishment Sasuke was planning on as it didn't happen here.
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That was the BEST NarutoxSasuke i've EVER read your so cool
theehotnerd chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
it was cute, not rusty at all, lol.
soulette314 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i thought it was amazing love love loved it. so going into my favs
soulette314 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i thought it was amazing love love loved it. so going into my favs
god-bless-cookies chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh. My. God. I was absent from this wonderful wold of fanfiction and when I get back I see THIS! "Th Compromise" is so asdfghjklç. I mean, it deserved a sencond chapter. It was soooooo amazing. Don't stop writting!
Lumeton chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Totally hot :D

I could be totally wrong, but I think the sword isn't called samurai, rather the warriors in Japan in the past are... The sword, commonly referred to as "samurai sword", would be a katana. That's how I've understood at least, so you should check that out (and tell me if I'm wrong :P)

But yeah, liked the story. Good job!

Lumeton