Reviews for The Princess and the Private
MLPPP217 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I really do wish this was never given up. Even a short ending would be better than the overwhelming cliffhanger
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
No! No! It cant end here! This is much too enthralling to end here, even momentarily. Please, more I beg of you!

On a side note, I love your characterizations. You crafted a trio of characters that we cannot help but judge. Cadence feels completely in character, even adding more depth to her. Shining feels a little OOC, but I really do like the way you created him. The reader doesn't love him like we do Cadence, but we like him none the less. Sterling is a wonderful example of a snake in the grass, being a character that we hate but kind of like at the same time. He's very relatable. Great job! I read this instead of sleeping, so bravo!
vipervet18 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
This story is amazing! Provides a great backstory for Shining Armor that I feel really suits his character! Please continue this story if you ever get time to write!
Neighanderthal chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
ME...WANT...MOAR!
MLPPP217 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
This is the best story I've read on here so far. Keep it up plz!
Foreteller of Three chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Man, talk about misinformation X)
Shadowpredator100 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Keelah will Shining just fall in love damn it
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
DUDE! This is just getting good. Please KEEP GOING! :D
saphira and shruikan chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Eh, I can't get into this. Shining Armor is so out of character. He's not a coward, and I don't think he would take bullying.
mouch30 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
New fanon pairing: SterlingXArmor

Now I want to write a million fics about their forbidden love.

I LOVE THIS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS PERFECT! And I cannot find a single error. Bravo.
madagascarmaster chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
...I could just see Discord writing this chapter.
DoctorWhooves chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
If this were rated M i would have said that next chapter would be a "angry sex" chapter lol

Really love this story and cant wait for the next part to come out :D
XMimiSweetX chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Oh my GOD.
XD
Oh, oh, I know this is terrible, but that's HILARIOUS.
Oh my God, that's so deliciously tragic! All of it! I adore it; the chapter and the whole story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
NocturneD chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Well that was a neat little chapter. Can't wait for the next one
ultimateCCC chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
You didn't name a chapter? I've got one.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »