Reviews for Hug Me Tender
angellec chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
now you have seen the record number of hugs in season eight, my favorites in 8-1 when Dean comes home and the unforgettable 8-23 finale. What are yours?
ccase13 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm sure there were actual hugs after the mental ward, we just needed someone to show them.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Good hug!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
You picked the perfect episode for a hug.
I always love how you write Dean and his thoughts. You remind everyone that it wasn't all Sam's fault for letting Lucifer out and Castiel did also break Sam's wall.
I wish we could have seen Dean respond when Sam called his brother's name and a hug.
Thanks for the smile!
sarahbear88 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
i like how you added this hug in just the perfect spot.
kjdw chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
You really improved this ep. I like this a lot!
mb64 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Perfect! This is exactly how the episode should have been done!

Thank you so much for writing this hug for me. You are awesome! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Definitely the perfect scene for a hug to occur. What a shame the writers didn't give it to us, but hey, thankfully you did!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I always wished that episode included a hug, it certainly warranted one! Loved this story, nothing is better than a big ol' Winchester hug. :)
Winchesters4Me chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
so lovely. i really like this hug series you are doing. i sure wish the writters would take note!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
What a wonderful chapter. Your right! A hug would have worked in this scene on the show. :)

You know how I feel about "Swan Song", so loved this thought from Dean. 'He knew in his heart that if he had the chance to go back and repeat the whole thing, he would have stopped Sam from doing what he did.'

You wrote a wonderful brothers moment here and perfect last line.
'He took his place at his brother's side as in complete synch they walked towards the door and to what they would find beyond it, secure in the warmth of their brotherly bond.'

Thanks for the smile. I needed this warm moment between the brothers after this week's episode.

Until next time, take care.
kjdw chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Great hug!
zekeschance chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This was beautiful! You did a fabulous job.
mb64 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This hug should definitely have been in the episode. Thank you for adding it for us! :)
Casismyfavorite chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
That hug is exactly what Sam needed at that moment. It made Dean all the more real- I loved it.