Reviews for Lunisolar
LaverylK chapter 2 . 3/15
I love that nick name Belly button. It's so cute. And I can't believe Alice is super horny all the time. It makes me laugh. But it's all good. I love the story even if it's short.
LaverylK chapter 1 . 3/15
I like when Alice cuss. Gives an edge to her. But I like this little story already.
Cheesypotato72 chapter 1 . 3/12
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! continue,please!
milagglad chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Muy bueno
FuckWarMakeLove chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
can you make a full story out of this plz !
FuckWarMakeLove chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I really want a story of how they met and got together
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Lov it
May996 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Really awesome!
anny2010 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
love the story.
samaramorgane chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
WolfDragonGod chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
sweet update, i loved it hollowgo. Thanks for making this a twoshot i loved it. BIG HUG
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Amara and Leah damnit yahoooo!
Blaise Knight chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
great job on it!
Korny247 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
You're good dude. But hurry before the admin get to you. M rating now! now! now! now! now!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was nice. I loved the relationship between Leah, Bella, and Raina.

Rosie being with someone other than Em was different for me, but it was fine. Not much more to say there since this is a one-shot of Bellice, and not centered towards the other characters.

Speaking of other characters, I'm glad Amara was in it! And my favorite OC(from another person) with one of my favorite CC(Heh, Canon Characters, get it?)? Wondrous!

I liked the whole sun and moon dealio. My inner romantic was oo-ing and aww-ing like a crazy woman when it came to the part when they shared their feelings.

I just have to ask something. Do you have a thing for stomachs? 'Cause that's CERTAINLY a recurring theme in your writing. Or is it that you have a thing for people who have things for things? I sure said thing a lot. Makes me wonder if a disembodied hand is going to appear and dance around my living room.

Loved it, liked it, reviewed it. See ya at the next one!